X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death Match Part 1: Dawn of Just-Ass

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&vid...id=FVv7jkV-oaw

Fun Facts:

-This is a half an hour long video, no audio.

-Most of the first 5 minutes we are out of frame, we get better after that.

-HM kicks my butt for the first 11 minutes straight.

-Stick it out and you get to see my puke

-HM gets me with the Bas Rutten neck crank twice

Dead space from 0:37 to 1:45...3:12 to 3:34..

Just for general awareness, that was the real NJ coastline that day...that is not an effect.

Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 5/08/2017 11:11pm, .

Comment

Let's call this the NJ Micro-Throwdown: 2017.

I'll make a highlight video for my channel.
      Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
        Dead space from 0:37 to 1:45...3:12 to 3:34..

Just for general awareness, that was the real NJ coastline that day...that is not an effect.

Yeah no camera man= several minutes of shit video. We had a good time though.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
          Let's call this the NJ Micro-Throwdown: 2017.

I'll make a highlight video for my channel.
          Oh the sunny, warm beaches of NJ.
          That looked like fun.

Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
          https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&vid...id=FVv7jkV-oaw

Fun Facts:

-This is a half an hour long video, no audio.

-Most of the first 5 minutes we are out of frame, we get better after that.

-HM kicks my butt for the first 11 minutes straight.

-Stick it out and you get to see my puke

-HM gets me with the Bas Rutten neck crank twice
          How did you manage to break that link so badly?
          I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
          BILL HICKS,
          1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
          ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
            Oh the sunny, warm beaches of NJ.
            That looked like fun.

How did you manage to break that link so badly?
            Shit I dunno. I just copy and pasted man. You ok? This is early for you.

Comment

Beach grappling has to be done wearing speedos.

Comment

Since you were grappling HM and the voices in his head, that counts as 1 vs multiples.
                "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
                DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                Originally posted by Devil
                Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                Originally posted by Plasma
                At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
                  Since you were grappling HM and the voices in his head, that counts as 1 vs multiples.
                  Not true.

The headgear I was wearing kept all the voices inside of me. Kind of like a reverse-Magneto helmet.

Comment

What is that kata you're doing at the start of the video?

Did you make that up or is there nasty bits of TMA stuck up in your repertoire?

Comment

Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
                      What is that kata you're doing at the start of the video?

Did you make that up or is there nasty bits of TMA stuck up in your repertoire?
                      Just Streeting a bit to warm up.

Comment

So who's next?

Comment

What was with hm wearing the headgear/no gi vs tam with gi? You guys are weird

Comment

Originally posted by Kravbizarre View Post
                            What was with hm wearing the headgear/no gi vs tam with gi? You guys are weird
                            I know you aren't new... you can't just now be figuring out many of us here aren't right in the head... can you?
                            I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                            BILL HICKS,
                            1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                            ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                              I know you aren't new... you can't just now be figuring out many of us here aren't right in the head... can you?
                              The irony would be that i myself also not right in the head hence me asking XD

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X