• Show
Clear All

Post some total MMA cringe here

https://youtu.be/f0cXOMpj5RQ

McGregor fans.

EOT.

Comment

Comment

Hannibalistic, you have just invoked the spirit of the Upright Citizen's Brigade, so you get IMMORTAL DOG.

Comment

Nothing is more MMA cringe than acting like a hotshot, and paying for it with a hammered skull.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanniballistic View Post
            I have all of those things and drink 6 shots of espresso in my drip coffee in the morning.
            They forgot to mention pitbulls. I have 2.
            The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Dawwwwwwww. I love pibbles!
              I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
              BILL HICKS,
              1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
              ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

One more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vIlq2gpomo

Comment

Jason "Mayhem" Miller ...*mike drop!!*

Comment

Originally posted by GrouchyOldMan View Post
                    What?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Losco View Post
                      What?
                      Whenever the word "cringe" and the phrase "MMA related" intersect, he just seems to be standing there in the crossroads. His whole persona just always made me eye-roll, like the kid in high school who was genuinely a little "off", but cranked it up to 11 for show in front of everyone else.

Given his history of legal troubles and outside the cage antics, I guess maybe he wasn't acting it up as much as I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by GrouchyOldMan View Post

Comment

I knew someone would come through for me. If I ever get some time where I'm not dealing with work, I may try and dig up some more, because I'm sure there's a gold mine of these sorts of videos. I'm actually curious to see what there is to be found.

Comment

Holy fuck

I alwayst knew that J. "Mayhem" Miller is the epitome of nu-metal/eminem blasting douchebag haircut wannabe funny face twisting hyper embarassing bad guy phenomenon but now I am only starting ti realize how seriously CRINGE this "oh look at me Im so crazy lol" -guy is

Some Raw/smackdown caharcter roles are more sensible and un-cringy than this guy

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Losco View Post
                              Holy fuck

I alwayst knew that J. "Mayhem" Miller is the epitome of nu-metal/eminem blasting douchebag haircut wannabe funny face twisting hyper embarassing bad guy phenomenon but now I am only starting ti realize how seriously CRINGE this "oh look at me Im so crazy lol" -guy is

Some Raw/smackdown caharcter roles are more sensible and un-cringy than this guy
                              I think that is why he's so easy to overlook. He's like the guy at work who's always trying to impress whoever they are talking to with embellished anecdotes of how awesome they are, or the relative at the Thanksgiving dinner table who wants to proclaim vociferously and unprompted, who they voted for and why.

It's an almost instinctual reaction to switch on your brain's intake filter and block their presence from your consciousness, to prevent the possibility that the exposure alone causes​ you to spontaneously start shedding IQ points.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X