Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It is Fake is in fact a silly Fake Fart.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is Fake is in fact a silly Fake Fart.

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
    You do.
    By virtue of my response, to a small degree, this is true.
    Make me.
    You have issued me a challenge.
    I accept.
    PM me your contact details.
    As the challenger, I get to choose the rules, and you travel to me.
    The rules shall be submission only grappling, Sapateiro Superfight rules, or if you cannot grapple, Florida amateur boxing rules, as you prefer.
    To sweeten the offer, if you win, I will guarantee $500 for your plane ticket, and $150 for your hotel stay, and we will put you up on Siesta Key, across the street from the beach.
    If we are doing boxing rules, Harold Wilen shall judge, as he is the local old boxing fart, assisted in judging by the Jaco twins.
    I am as crippled as the day is long, no matter what your physical condition, you cannot be worse than me, unless you are wheel chair bound.
    and if you are wheel chair, I will strap in a chair and meet you.
    Because I am tired of your big mouth.
    And this being YMAS, and me being a Jiu-Jitsu Black belt, and you being neither mentally ill nor physically handicapped that I am aware of, I am glad to feed the trolls, and pick a fight, and call you out.
    Please do, just make sure you save some for yourself. You never seem to stop eating.
    By the mere fact I post regularly on Bullshido outside of the investigation forums, I have something that interferes with me being on the mats or with my family etc as much as I would like.
    Anyone that posts regularly on these types of forums, including me, is by definition damaged goods, or at the very least, very distracted.

This offer is good for you to accept up to 7 days from now, and then we can arrange a match within the next 30 days on a day of mutual convenience.
    Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 4/25/2017 6:29pm, .

I'll save you hours, No. You told me to shut up, I said make me. If that is a skills challenge for a fight, in your world, cool. It isn't in mine nor has it ever been. Losing a match, gun fight, grappling, Lei Tai etc etc etc won't make me shut up. I'll just be the mod who lost a match or fight. It would be funny though.

Comment

Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

I'll save you hours, No. You told me to shut up, I said make me. If that is a skills challenge for a fight, in your world, cool. It isn't in mine nor has it ever been. Losing a match, gun fight, grappling, Lei Tai etc etc etc won't make me shut up. I'll just be the mod who lost a match or fight. It would be funny though.
        It's just as well.
        Old farts like me should leave the dumb assery to the young who do not know better.

Comment

"Leonard Hauser" is a pseudonym for Dan Severn.
          Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
            It's just as well.
            Old farts like me should leave the dumb assery to the young who do not know better.
            LOL. You wish I was younger than you. You'd be even more upset if you knew my age. I am almost certain, except when you lose your shit, we were born either in or near the same decade. It wouldn't surprise me if we were close to the same age.

Comment

LOL. You wish I was younger than you. You'd be even more upset if you knew my age. I am almost certain, except when you lose your shit, we were born either in or near the same decade. It wouldn't surprise me if we were close to the same age.
              I am a fan of the Jackson 5 and saw them in concert.
              Are we close?

Comment

My parents were born in the very early 1940s.

Comment

My parents were born in the very early 1940s.
                  All right, I apologize for the fighty-fight talk, because I am in my mid-forties.
                  You might be older than me.
                  Ya old fart.

Comment

Will this be clothing optional? Any chance of involving warm oil or mud? If so, I will fly in and give the winner a big sloppy kiss. With tongue.

Comment

Thanks

You guys actually pulled a chuckle with this one.
                      Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

There are four areas I take seriously, the rest are for fun. You will see me in the Grappling forum, when it was active, to tell people to STFU. I let the grown up grapplers talk in that area. I'll stay on topic in MABS, the technique forums and the traditional forums. The rest are lightly, really not at all, moderated.

No apologies necessary Bullshido was the most fun when we had a balance of shit talk and trolling. It broke when vendettas and infighting became the norm.

Comment

I am a fan of the Jackson 5 and saw them in concert.
                          Are we close?
                          To sweeten the offer, if you win, I will guarantee $500 for your plane ticket, and $150 for your hotel stay, and we will put you up on Siesta Key, across the street from the beach.
                          Offer accepted.

NNNNNNGHHHHH!!!!.

You and I really need to grapple, apparently you're offering $650. Groovy. Let's work out a summar date.

I'll make you swallow all your black belts.

Comment

*Strolling casually by whilst whistling*

*Casually walks away, still whistling*
                            2018 Male Purple Belt Adult No Gi
                            #2 Ranked Competitor - QBJJC

Comment

There are four areas I take seriously, the rest are for fun. You will see me in the Grappling forum, when it was active, to tell people to STFU. I let the grown up grapplers talk in that area. I'll stay on topic in MABS, the technique forums and the traditional forums. The rest are lightly, really not at all, moderated.

No apologies necessary Bullshido was the most fun when we had a balance of shit talk and trolling. It broke when vendettas and infighting became the norm.
                              Often happens when children try to play with the adults...
                              Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X