Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am officially calling you out Rayce you coward.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I am officially calling you out Rayce you coward.

    OK...lets just cut through all the bullshit. This site is a fraud, and when you challenge someone they curse you etc.

    There is a very easy way to resolve this dispute. A challenge match. I challenged Rayce to a fight on the feet, and he dick tucked. I am just a frail little old man, and According to Rayce my martial art background is a complete fraud. I have absolutely no skills.

    I said we should meet and fight and that way he could witness himself, and of course he dick tucked. That is a fact, you can bury all my posts down here in Trollville, but I know that truth and you know the truth. By the time he got to the mat to demonstrate his BJJ skills he would be unconscious.

    I asked him about his stand up, who he trained with, but he refused refused to say, just repeated that he had excellent stand up skills ho did he train with?

    I provided a partial list of who I trained with and simply asked him who he trained under, just give me a name. I asked several times and the best answer I got was he had a wrestler in his class once. I researchedd and researched and could not find anyone with a serious striking or wrestling background.

    I kept asking with no answer. That is because the truth is, he has not put in any serious training in a legit school. He is good at ground fighting and maybe had some basic Gracie combatives but he has never trained in a real stand up gym.

    This is common because BJJ guys (I am one, I trained for 3-4 years) are arrogant and live in a fantasy world. You relly believe that your training is equal to what I have gotten from professional strikers in nreal deal camps...BJJ stand up is a joke, I am sorry.

    Why else woyuld a frail 54 year old man (OK...I have deadlifted 600 lbs and won many BB titles, but that was long ago) challenge a young man to a fight? Because I know what would happen. I know the type of stand up training you get in a BJJ class. It is either poor, or non existant.

    That is the product of the disrespect you guys , at least the ones I have met here, have for wrestling and boxing. I posted this thread in the hopes of fostering an intelligent convo, but that never happened. I actually predicted what would happen. Name calling insults and no real discussion of the topic. I even did a little study that showed the ratio of wrestlers to BJJ artists in the UFC. Narly five to 1.

    You guys are bully's. You will run over to a Wing Chun school and beat some people easily. But when you aere chakllenged by a real man with real skills, all you do is levy insults.

    None of that bothered me. What bothers me is that you guys tried to bury the truth by hiding this thread dowm here where it will not get traffic.

    However you can't hide the truth. Some of you are outstanding guys, like WF. Buty Rayce, et al. Your bully's and cowards. You ARE Bullshido.

    Razce should have taken my challenge: I giot a oartial tear in my hamstring 2 days ago (doing a fake spinning back kick).

    Now there are limitations on my skills. Therefore lets change it up: Rayce claims I train in a fake Kali program. All my skills are fake, right? We both no damn well where that true you would have accepted my challenge on the spot. You didn't. You just insulted me (I love all the down votes...did I set a record?). From the safety of your computer.

    So, there is a very easy way to settle this. This is common ion the Philiines.

    We fight. With blades anything that is legal to carry. That is 5 inches or smaller.

    I am officially calling you out, coward.

    Like I said. I am a frail little old 54 year old man with only one good leg.

    Come cut me to little pieces, and you can then play in my blood.

    You guys can do all you wan't to hide your true nature, as bullies. Not everyone, of course. Don't start no stuff unless you can back it up. There will be stuff.

    Bury my posts as deep as you want. The truth will come out.

    There is an easy way to settle this, and I can do it even without my left hamstring.

    I have

    #2
    Buried??

    What what what the what?

    Trollshido---> YMAS
    I am sure it will be back there shortly. This shit is just too funny to leave in Trollshido.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    "Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by preschol View Post
      OK...lets just cut through all the bullshit. This site is a fraud, and when you challenge someone they curse you etc.

      There is a very easy way to resolve this dispute. A challenge match. I challenged Rayce to a fight on the feet, and he dick tucked. I am just a frail little old man, and According to Rayce my martial art background is a complete fraud. I have absolutely no skills.

      I said we should meet and fight and that way he could witness himself, and of course he dick tucked. That is a fact, you can bury all my posts down here in Trollville, but I know that truth and you know the truth. By the time he got to the mat to demonstrate his BJJ skills he would be unconscious.

      I asked him about his stand up, who he trained with, but he refused refused to say, just repeated that he had excellent stand up skills ho did he train with?

      I provided a partial list of who I trained with and simply asked him who he trained under, just give me a name. I asked several times and the best answer I got was he had a wrestler in his class once. I researchedd and researched and could not find anyone with a serious striking or wrestling background.

      I kept asking with no answer. That is because the truth is, he has not put in any serious training in a legit school. He is good at ground fighting and maybe had some basic Gracie combatives but he has never trained in a real stand up gym.

      This is common because BJJ guys (I am one, I trained for 3-4 years) are arrogant and live in a fantasy world. You relly believe that your training is equal to what I have gotten from professional strikers in nreal deal camps...BJJ stand up is a joke, I am sorry.

      Why else woyuld a frail 54 year old man (OK...I have deadlifted 600 lbs and won many BB titles, but that was long ago) challenge a young man to a fight? Because I know what would happen. I know the type of stand up training you get in a BJJ class. It is either poor, or non existant.

      That is the product of the disrespect you guys , at least the ones I have met here, have for wrestling and boxing. I posted this thread in the hopes of fostering an intelligent convo, but that never happened. I actually predicted what would happen. Name calling insults and no real discussion of the topic. I even did a little study that showed the ratio of wrestlers to BJJ artists in the UFC. Narly five to 1.

      You guys are bully's. You will run over to a Wing Chun school and beat some people easily. But when you aere chakllenged by a real man with real skills, all you do is levy insults.

      None of that bothered me. What bothers me is that you guys tried to bury the truth by hiding this thread dowm here where it will not get traffic.

      However you can't hide the truth. Some of you are outstanding guys, like WF. Buty Rayce, et al. Your bully's and cowards. You ARE Bullshido.

      Razce should have taken my challenge: I giot a oartial tear in my hamstring 2 days ago (doing a fake spinning back kick).

      Now there are limitations on my skills. Therefore lets change it up: Rayce claims I train in a fake Kali program. All my skills are fake, right? We both no damn well where that true you would have accepted my challenge on the spot. You didn't. You just insulted me (I love all the down votes...did I set a record?). From the safety of your computer.

      So, there is a very easy way to settle this. This is common ion the Philiines.

      We fight. With blades anything that is legal to carry. That is 5 inches or smaller.

      I am officially calling you out, coward.

      Like I said. I am a frail little old 54 year old man with only one good leg.

      Come cut me to little pieces, and you can then play in my blood.

      You guys can do all you wan't to hide your true nature, as bullies. Not everyone, of course. Don't start no stuff unless you can back it up. There will be stuff.

      Bury my posts as deep as you want. The truth will come out.

      There is an easy way to settle this, and I can do it even without my left hamstring.

      I have
      TLDR:
      Originally posted by preschol
      I am idiot
      You fucking idiot.
      “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
      BILL HICKS,
      1961-1994

      "Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
      ---Jean-Paul Sartre

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by preschol View Post
        OK...lets just cut through all the bullshit. This site is a fraud, and when you challenge someone they curse you etc.

        There is a very easy way to resolve this dispute. A challenge match. I challenged Rayce to a fight on the feet, and he dick tucked. I am just a frail little old man, and According to Rayce my martial art background is a complete fraud. I have absolutely no skills.

        I said we should meet and fight and that way he could witness himself, and of course he dick tucked. That is a fact, you can bury all my posts down here in Trollville, but I know that truth and you know the truth. By the time he got to the mat to demonstrate his BJJ skills he would be unconscious.

        I asked him about his stand up, who he trained with, but he refused refused to say, just repeated that he had excellent stand up skills ho did he train with?

        I provided a partial list of who I trained with and simply asked him who he trained under, just give me a name. I asked several times and the best answer I got was he had a wrestler in his class once. I researchedd and researched and could not find anyone with a serious striking or wrestling background.

        I kept asking with no answer. That is because the truth is, he has not put in any serious training in a legit school. He is good at ground fighting and maybe had some basic Gracie combatives but he has never trained in a real stand up gym.

        This is common because BJJ guys (I am one, I trained for 3-4 years) are arrogant and live in a fantasy world. You relly believe that your training is equal to what I have gotten from professional strikers in nreal deal camps...BJJ stand up is a joke, I am sorry.

        Why else woyuld a frail 54 year old man (OK...I have deadlifted 600 lbs and won many BB titles, but that was long ago) challenge a young man to a fight? Because I know what would happen. I know the type of stand up training you get in a BJJ class. It is either poor, or non existant.

        That is the product of the disrespect you guys , at least the ones I have met here, have for wrestling and boxing. I posted this thread in the hopes of fostering an intelligent convo, but that never happened. I actually predicted what would happen. Name calling insults and no real discussion of the topic. I even did a little study that showed the ratio of wrestlers to BJJ artists in the UFC. Narly five to 1.

        You guys are bully's. You will run over to a Wing Chun school and beat some people easily. But when you aere chakllenged by a real man with real skills, all you do is levy insults.

        None of that bothered me. What bothers me is that you guys tried to bury the truth by hiding this thread dowm here where it will not get traffic.

        However you can't hide the truth. Some of you are outstanding guys, like WF. Buty Rayce, et al. Your bully's and cowards. You ARE Bullshido.

        Razce should have taken my challenge: I giot a oartial tear in my hamstring 2 days ago (doing a fake spinning back kick).

        Now there are limitations on my skills. Therefore lets change it up: Rayce claims I train in a fake Kali program. All my skills are fake, right? We both no damn well where that true you would have accepted my challenge on the spot. You didn't. You just insulted me (I love all the down votes...did I set a record?). From the safety of your computer.

        So, there is a very easy way to settle this. This is common ion the Philiines.

        We fight. With blades anything that is legal to carry. That is 5 inches or smaller.

        I am officially calling you out, coward.

        Like I said. I am a frail little old 54 year old man with only one good leg.

        Come cut me to little pieces, and you can then play in my blood.

        You guys can do all you wan't to hide your true nature, as bullies. Not everyone, of course. Don't start no stuff unless you can back it up. There will be stuff.

        Bury my posts as deep as you want. The truth will come out.

        There is an easy way to settle this, and I can do it even without my left hamstring.

        I have
        TL;DR
        You're ridiculous.
        The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by preschol View Post
          We fight. With blades anything that is legal to carry. That is 5 inches or smaller.
          You sir are a huge fucking coward. You are calling someone out knowing that they cannot legally accept your stupid ass terms.
          So fuck you, you giant ass pussy.
          Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
          –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

          Comment


            #6
            I'm claiming the OP as my "Dumbest Post of 2017" entry. Dibs, motherfuckers.
            "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

            Originally posted by strikistanian
            DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
            Originally posted by Devil
            Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
            Originally posted by Plasma
            At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
            Originally posted by SoulMechanic
            Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

            Comment


              #7
              You must not know much about knife fighting to make such a challenge.

              Comment


                #8
                Here we go....I predict 10 pages of excuses. I don't give 2 shits if it is legal or not.

                Chase and others say I am a fake, a fraud. This is extremely easy to expose, come on treat me like a Kung Fu/Krav/Aikido school. You have never worried about the law before, why now? All the fake BB you have exposed and beat up on? This is no different.

                Do you think that empty hands is never lethal? No. You only show up because you know you will win. Like I said, this should be easy for Rayce. He could just walk up to me, take my blade and punch me with his unbeatable BJJ. He has stated a hundred time that I am a piece of shit with no skills. What happened?

                He said my kali is fake. yes? Its a BS art anyway, yes?

                You guys have always been the bad asses that show up and someone's school for a fight. You weren't worried about the law then, were you. Why does it matter all of the sudden now. I won't say a pip to LE, I will sign a waiver and tell my wife not to sue if Rayce wins.

                How many times have you guys shown up at someone's school with a challenge match? I never gheard a peep about the law. Why now?

                Because you are pussies. Cowards. There is nothing more to discuss. Go ahead and yank all my posts. I know, and you know what you really are.

                I am not very good with sticks, but

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                  TLDR:


                  You fucking idiot.
                  This made me legit Lol.
                  The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Wait. Are you trying to challenge Rayce to a fucking knife fight?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by preschol View Post
                      Here we go....I predict 10 pages of excuses. I don't give 2 shits if it is legal or not.

                      Chase and others say I am a fake, a fraud. This is extremely easy to expose, come on treat me like a Kung Fu/Krav/Aikido school. You have never worried about the law before, why now? All the fake BB you have exposed and beat up on? This is no different.

                      Do you think that empty hands is never lethal? No. You only show up because you know you will win. Like I said, this should be easy for Rayce. He could just walk up to me, take my blade and punch me with his unbeatable BJJ. He has stated a hundred time that I am a piece of shit with no skills. What happened?

                      He said my kali is fake. yes? Its a BS art anyway, yes?

                      You guys have always been the bad asses that show up and someone's school for a fight. You weren't worried about the law then, were you. Why does it matter all of the sudden now. I won't say a pip to LE, I will sign a waiver and tell my wife not to sue if Rayce wins.

                      How many times have you guys shown up at someone's school with a challenge match? I never gheard a peep about the law. Why now?

                      Because you are pussies. Cowards. There is nothing more to discuss. Go ahead and yank all my posts. I know, and you know what you really are.

                      I am not very good with sticks, but


                      DEATH WAIVER!

                      Now we are talking.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
                        I'm claiming the OP as my "Dumbest Post of 2017" entry. Dibs, motherfuckers.
                        That's not fair it was about me. :-( I mean I am sure this dude is gonna say something dumber... but still I mean I should get dibs.
                        The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by preschol View Post
                          Here we go....I predict 10 pages of excuses. I don't give 2 shits if it is legal or not.
                          LMAO, but since its not legal you know its a "safe" challenge to make. You know, no one can take you up on the offer.

                          Originally posted by preschol View Post
                          Chase and others say I am a fake, a fraud. This is extremely easy to expose, come on treat me like a Kung Fu/Krav/Aikido school. You have never worried about the law before, why now? All the fake BB you have exposed and beat up on? This is no different.
                          You mean the site that has like 4 lawyers?


                          Originally posted by preschol View Post
                          Do you think that empty hands is never lethal? No. You only show up because you know you will win. Like I said, this should be easy for Rayce. He could just walk up to me, take my blade and punch me with his unbeatable BJJ. He has stated a hundred time that I am a piece of shit with no skills. What happened?
                          You are a piece of shit with no skill.
                          Change your challenge to Shock Knives, if you are so tuff.

                          Originally posted by preschol View Post
                          He said my kali is fake. yes? Its a BS art anyway, yes?
                          Given your level of competence in everything else you claim to be good at, it wouldn't surprise me if you even know what end of the knife to fucking hold.

                          Originally posted by preschol View Post

                          You guys have always been the bad asses that show up and someone's school for a fight. You weren't worried about the law then, were you. Why does it matter all of the sudden now. I won't say a pip to LE, I will sign a waiver and tell my wife not to sue if Rayce wins.

                          How many times have you guys shown up at someone's school with a challenge match? I never gheard a peep about the law. Why now?
                          You are a dumb ass and a pussy and I think deep down you know it
                          Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
                          –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by preschol View Post
                            Here we go....I predict 10 pages of excuses. I don't give 2 shits if it is legal or not.

                            Chase and others say I am a fake, a fraud. This is extremely easy to expose, come on treat me like a Kung Fu/Krav/Aikido school. You have never worried about the law before, why now? All the fake BB you have exposed and beat up on? This is no different.

                            Do you think that empty hands is never lethal? No. You only show up because you know you will win. Like I said, this should be easy for Rayce. He could just walk up to me, take my blade and punch me with his unbeatable BJJ. He has stated a hundred time that I am a piece of shit with no skills. What happened?

                            He said my kali is fake. yes? Its a BS art anyway, yes?

                            You guys have always been the bad asses that show up and someone's school for a fight. You weren't worried about the law then, were you. Why does it matter all of the sudden now. I won't say a pip to LE, I will sign a waiver and tell my wife not to sue if Rayce wins.

                            How many times have you guys shown up at someone's school with a challenge match? I never gheard a peep about the law. Why now?

                            Because you are pussies. Cowards. There is nothing more to discuss. Go ahead and yank all my posts. I know, and you know what you really are.

                            I am not very good with sticks, but
                            I can't stop laughing. You really are the dumbest motherfucker on the planet aren't you?
                            The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I thought everyone would love this.
                              “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
                              BILL HICKS,
                              1961-1994

                              "Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                              ---Jean-Paul Sartre

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X