Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am officially calling you out Rayce you coward.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Tzadok
    replied
    Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    I Am probably around Ricky's level when he competed here. This was around 8 years ago. Ricky is even better now. He's much better than me.
    That is sorta the nature of things until age starts to slow you down too much.

Leave a comment:

• Raycetpfl
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Now unless Rayce's teacher was happy with Rayce being an inferior black belt, my guess would be that Rayce is probably at roughly the same ability level.
    I Am probably around Ricky's level when he competed here. This was around 8 years ago. Ricky is even better now. He's much better than me.

Leave a comment:

• BKR
    replied
    Dudes not horrible and says his style is Muay Thai and Bjj.

Weird he doesn't claim to be a folk wrestler.
    I wasn't commenting on his technical ability, just showing up to a fight like that looking like a couch potato.

I mean, I know you don't have to be ripped like Arnold to be in great shape, but, please...

Leave a comment:

• BKR
    replied
    It's a flying mare! Not Ippon Seio Nage
    Which came first the Flying Mare, Jap Whizzer, or Ippon Seoi Nage?

Inquiring minds want to know...

You know, it would vastly improve the quality of this whole troll job would improve if the troller was more of a cosmopolitan grappler. And I don't mean a super model...

Leave a comment:

• BKR
    replied
    Originally posted by preschol View Post
    I can pass along your question to Jay. I am sure he could do a quick demo for you.
    LOL! I guess that is a "no" then.

Leave a comment:

• preschol
    replied
    Matt Lindland would prep Jay. Matt did not believe in scouting your opponent or prepping for his style....he just said "go fight."

It did not help that Jay was sleeping with Kim. Of course Randy was cheating on Kim.

Leave a comment:

• Raycetpfl
    replied
    Originally posted by BKR View Post
    Any fights where his opponent is not the Pillsbury Dough Boy?
    Dudes not horrible and says his style is Muay Thai and Bjj.

Weird he doesn't claim to be a folk wrestler.

Leave a comment:

• Raycetpfl
    replied
    Where is your evidence? I actually changed one of my categorization requirements for you, which would help BJJ's score. We vetted my criteria...no one complained, operationalized the categories and the conclusion was that there were 4 wrestlers for every BJJ stylist.
    Look..... If I wanted to spend my time explaining the whole world to a dumb CUNT with mental problems I wouldn't have divorced my first wife.. go fuck yourself skilless hack.

Leave a comment:

• preschol
    replied
    I can pass along your question to Jay. I am sure he could do a quick demo for you.

Leave a comment:

• preschol
    replied
    False.
    Where is your evidence? I actually changed one of my categorization requirements for you, which would help BJJ's score. We vetted my criteria...no one complained, operationalized the categories and the conclusion was that there were 4 wrestlers for every BJJ stylist.

Leave a comment:

• Raycetpfl
    replied

Nice Judo throw...
    It's a flying mare! Not Ippon Seio Nage

Leave a comment:

• BKR
    replied
    If you like transitions, here is my old training partner and the person who gave me a Black Belt in JJJ (that I never wear).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_qikOybOgQ

Leave a comment:

• preschol
    replied
    You're a fucking idiot.
    You were doing so well, expanding your vocabulary...what happened? Was it the Butt hurt from me commenting on your teachers takedowns?

Did you learn your takedowns from him? He is an absolute ground master, but in sport BJJ you don't need takedowns.

Without punching you don't have the luxury of sitting on your ass butt scooting. Defending takedowns does not matter unless you have good striking.

You fail to understand that fighting requires balance. You can't be weak in any one particular area unless you are Anderson Silva, and even then you can lose. BJJ is 20% of fighting. Boxing is about that important, maybe a little bit more as is wrestling. Even then, you must have solid kicking, knees, and elbows.

We have not even started on weapons yet. Weapons are about 25%....unless I have one in hand, then it is everything.

Leave a comment:

• Pship Destroyer
    replied
    You're not reall. You're a sock puppet.
    NO, JOE, SARA, IT'S A TRAP!!!

(nsfw)

Leave a comment:

• BKR
    replied
    You're a fucking idiot.

Nice Judo throw...

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X