Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am officially calling you out Rayce you coward.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BackFistMonkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Mandem View Post
    Aaand this is the brand people were predicting he'd use the attention to plug.
    And instead he and the company he claims to represent ended up looking like idiots. Someone should contact them and let them know some moron is claiming to rep them and challenging people online to knife fights and linking to NAMBLA.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mandem
    replied
    Originally posted by preschol
    So, The Fort Bend Wrestling Club is hosting a wrestling tourney next Saturday. We have a massive amount of mat space that needs cleaning.

    The easiest way for us to clean the mats is to host a BJJ grappling tourney on Friday.

    We ask all BJJ experts to please spray disinfectant on their asses so that the mats are properly disinfected and clean.

    If you do so we will waive the $25 entrance fee.

    The wrestling tourney is, of course, free.
    Aaand this is the brand people were predicting he'd use the attention to plug.

    Leave a comment:


  • Omega Supreme
    replied
    Originally posted by preschol
    So, The Fort Bend Wrestling Club is hosting a wrestling tourney next Saturday. We have a massive amount of mat space that needs cleaning.

    The easiest way for us to clean the mats is to host a BJJ grappling tourney on Friday.

    We ask all BJJ experts to please spray disinfectant on their asses so that the mats are properly disinfected and clean.

    If you do so we will waive the $25 entrance fee.

    The wrestling tourney is, of course, free.

    Leave a comment:


  • BKR
    replied
    Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Fine....... I will go talk about techniques somewhere.
    More constructive, but possibly less entertaining.

    Start a thread, I'm in...

    Leave a comment:


  • It is Fake
    replied
    Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Who cares?
    You do.
    Shut up.
    Make me.

    If you are still hungry, I'll feed you another.
    Please do, just make sure you save some for yourself. You never seem to stop eating.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dr. Gonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
    If this was in MABS, the technique forum or one of our other traditional forums this would be a good post. This is YMAS:


    This is EXACTLY what the YMAS subforum is for picking fights, talking shit and feeding the trolls.
    Who cares?
    Shut up.
    If you are still hungry, I'll feed you another.

    Leave a comment:


  • It is Fake
    replied
    Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    You realize it sounds like you are flirting at this point?
    Look, you are a Gracie Jiu-Jitsu black belt.
    You don't have to respond to any troll, or any wannabe troll.
    Nor do I for that matter.
    We come on the site to represent Jiu-Jitsu and to offer educational advice to those people on the site that want to learn about Jiu-Jitsu.
    And, every smart ass, or troll, or Google-Fu'er, or Ninja can just piss off.
    There are tournaments, gi and no gi, some with striking and without striking, and guys like you and I have our real names and real locales listed, if someone really must come get a lesson.
    At a certain point, this really does become your thread, and you are the star of the show.
    The instructional videos you posted in the other threads seemed to be much appreciated by the readers.
    There is no show in this thread without you,
    and you can close the curtain on this production at any time by simply not responding further.
    But, if you respond, it will be interesting, because of who you are, and who your teachers are, and who their teachers are.
    If this was in MABS, the technique forum or one of our other traditional forums this would be a good post. This is YMAS:
    if you don't know, don't ask. Where dead horses go to die twice, and shit posts rise from the ashes to become shit phoenixes Lightly moderated, for blatantly obvious idiocy and NSFW or illegal content.
    This is EXACTLY what the YMAS subforum is for picking fights, talking shit and feeding the trolls.

    Leave a comment:


  • It is Fake
    replied
    Originally posted by preschol View Post
    YES!!!! Thank you sir for helping me achieve my goal of 30 pages. Thank you for taking the bait.....The fact that a mod made the winning post makes this victory so much sweeter!

    I am tearing up a bit, so please bear with me.

    I would like to first thank all the little people who made this victory possible. BFMonkey for creating the thread, the Jewish guy (sorry, can't remember your handle, but you were instrumental with your meandering unfocused rants) and of course Rayce. There are so many knuckleheads on this forum who made this possible, I cannot thank you all. Just know that my love for you and your gullibility has no bounds.

    I want to also thank all my fake professors from my fake PhD for training me to write prose that completely sucks the riff raff into my scheme.

    I also want to thank all the fake martial art teachers I had on my way to my fake martial art skill set. Without you this achievement would never have been possible.

    Of course I also want to thank WMurphy for his wisdom and theoretical balance, even if he did rat me out. It was about 20 pages ago that I PMed him about my goal of getting this thread to 30 pages.

    The greatest thing about this whole affair is that this thread was started by BFMonkey, not me. He tried to troll me, and of course failed miserably. Silly monkey, please leave the trolling to the professionals.

    Again, I thank you all. God bless, and may your training be fruitful and injury free.
    When you stop using page counts, adjust your setting to 40 posts a page, use a different troll and quit making bets with yourself then you might possibly maybe sort of kind of claim you....
    Naw dude, you are a failure.

    Oh also, pay attention to your current nut riding interest WFmurphy's advice in another thread. If you want to be a successful troll, like Andy kaufman, the entire thread has to be about you. If I culled all of the discussions among the grapplers, which ignore you, this thread would lose about 100+ posts.

    Leave a comment:


  • goodlun
    replied
    I think I am starting to get it. He thinks getting a thread with a certain amount of post/pages is an accomplishment, no wander why he thinks showing up to training is a BIG deal and there for must be bad ass.

    Leave a comment:


  • BackFistMonkey
    replied
    Oh the NAMBLA link. Yeah ... not exactly a bannable offense in my book, just tasteless and yet again idiotic.
    Not to mention it has been completely played out ... since like June 21, 2000 when South Park did "Cartman Joins Nambla" and it was a "hilarious" joke to link frenemies to.

    God you are a fucking idiot Preschol.

    Speaking of which what am I up to know? Thirty times? Forty times? I know a couple pages back you wasted your time and counted them up like a little angry bitch. 24 last count maybe? I don't give a shit enough to go check. Count them again for me sweety.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raycetpfl
    replied
    Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    You realize it sounds like you are flirting at this point?
    Look, you are a Gracie Jiu-Jitsu black belt.
    You don't have to respond to any troll, or any wannabe troll.
    Nor do I for that matter.
    We come on the site to represent Jiu-Jitsu and to offer educational advice to those people on the site that want to learn about Jiu-Jitsu.
    And, every smart ass, or troll, or Google-Fu'er, or Ninja can just piss off.
    There are tournaments, gi and no gi, some with striking and without striking, and guys like you and I have our real names and real locales listed, if someone really must come get a lesson.
    At a certain point, this really does become your thread, and you are the star of the show.
    The instructional videos you posted in the other threads seemed to be much appreciated by the readers.
    There is no show in this thread without you,
    and you can close the curtain on this production at any time by simply not responding further.
    But, if you respond, it will be interesting, because of who you are, and who your teachers are, and who their teachers are.
    Fine....... I will go talk about techniques somewhere.

    Leave a comment:


  • Michael Tzadok
    replied
    Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    So what is Rabbi Mike T talking about?

    This is what I was referring to.


    Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
    I'd urge anyone who's curious not to click on preschol's pedophile link. It's an infamous group of adult men who believe sex between themselves and male children is acceptable behavior.

    Posting it should be ban worthy in itself. You, preschol, had to look it up to copy the link. Alternative being it's already in your favorites.

    Sick and stupid. I don't want to play with you anymore.

    Leave a comment:


  • cualltaigh
    replied
    Originally posted by preschol View Post
    YES!!!! Thank you sir for helping me achieve my goal of 30 pages.
    Said the wannabe troll. On page 8....

    Leave a comment:


  • Dr. Gonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Yea you are.
    You realize it sounds like you are flirting at this point?
    Look, you are a Gracie Jiu-Jitsu black belt.
    You don't have to respond to any troll, or any wannabe troll.
    Nor do I for that matter.
    We come on the site to represent Jiu-Jitsu and to offer educational advice to those people on the site that want to learn about Jiu-Jitsu.
    And, every smart ass, or troll, or Google-Fu'er, or Ninja can just piss off.
    There are tournaments, gi and no gi, some with striking and without striking, and guys like you and I have our real names and real locales listed, if someone really must come get a lesson.
    At a certain point, this really does become your thread, and you are the star of the show.
    The instructional videos you posted in the other threads seemed to be much appreciated by the readers.
    There is no show in this thread without you,
    and you can close the curtain on this production at any time by simply not responding further.
    But, if you respond, it will be interesting, because of who you are, and who your teachers are, and who their teachers are.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pship Destroyer
    replied
    Originally posted by preschol View Post
    No. I offered to burn his house down, no children were involved.
    So what is Rabbi Mike T talking about?

    Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X