Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am officially calling you out Rayce you coward.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goodlun
    replied
    duwag

Leave a comment:

• hungryjoe
    replied
    OP is hereby denied for life ANY chance at membership with the true Frail Old Men's Club.

We don't take stupid.
    Last edited by hungryjoe; 4/18/2017 10:46pm, .

Leave a comment:

• ChenPengFi
    replied
    Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    I legit almost pissed myself when I read this.

If I could offer a bit of editorial advice, please use landscape orientation for the video.

Leave a comment:

• Raycetpfl
    replied
    Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    DEATH WAIVER!

Now we are talking.
    I legit almost pissed myself when I read this.

Leave a comment:

• BackFistMonkey
    replied
    I thought everyone would love this.

Leave a comment:

• Raycetpfl
    replied
    Originally posted by preschol View Post
    Here we go....I predict 10 pages of excuses. I don't give 2 shits if it is legal or not.

Chase and others say I am a fake, a fraud. This is extremely easy to expose, come on treat me like a Kung Fu/Krav/Aikido school. You have never worried about the law before, why now? All the fake BB you have exposed and beat up on? This is no different.

Do you think that empty hands is never lethal? No. You only show up because you know you will win. Like I said, this should be easy for Rayce. He could just walk up to me, take my blade and punch me with his unbeatable BJJ. He has stated a hundred time that I am a piece of shit with no skills. What happened?

He said my kali is fake. yes? Its a BS art anyway, yes?

You guys have always been the bad asses that show up and someone's school for a fight. You weren't worried about the law then, were you. Why does it matter all of the sudden now. I won't say a pip to LE, I will sign a waiver and tell my wife not to sue if Rayce wins.

How many times have you guys shown up at someone's school with a challenge match? I never gheard a peep about the law. Why now?

Because you are pussies. Cowards. There is nothing more to discuss. Go ahead and yank all my posts. I know, and you know what you really are.

I am not very good with sticks, but
    I can't stop laughing. You really are the dumbest motherfucker on the planet aren't you?

Leave a comment:

• goodlun
    replied
    Here we go....I predict 10 pages of excuses. I don't give 2 shits if it is legal or not.
    LMAO, but since its not legal you know its a "safe" challenge to make. You know, no one can take you up on the offer.

Chase and others say I am a fake, a fraud. This is extremely easy to expose, come on treat me like a Kung Fu/Krav/Aikido school. You have never worried about the law before, why now? All the fake BB you have exposed and beat up on? This is no different.
    You mean the site that has like 4 lawyers?

Do you think that empty hands is never lethal? No. You only show up because you know you will win. Like I said, this should be easy for Rayce. He could just walk up to me, take my blade and punch me with his unbeatable BJJ. He has stated a hundred time that I am a piece of shit with no skills. What happened?
    You are a piece of shit with no skill.
    Change your challenge to Shock Knives, if you are so tuff.

Given your level of competence in everything else you claim to be good at, it wouldn't surprise me if you even know what end of the knife to fucking hold.

You guys have always been the bad asses that show up and someone's school for a fight. You weren't worried about the law then, were you. Why does it matter all of the sudden now. I won't say a pip to LE, I will sign a waiver and tell my wife not to sue if Rayce wins.

How many times have you guys shown up at someone's school with a challenge match? I never gheard a peep about the law. Why now?
    You are a dumb ass and a pussy and I think deep down you know it

Leave a comment:

• Raycetpfl
    replied
    Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
    I'm claiming the OP as my "Dumbest Post of 2017" entry. Dibs, motherfuckers.
    That's not fair it was about me. :-( I mean I am sure this dude is gonna say something dumber... but still I mean I should get dibs.

Leave a comment:

• ChenPengFi
    replied

Because you are pussies. Cowards. There is nothing more to discuss. Go ahead and yank all my posts. I know, and you know what you really are.

DEATH WAIVER!

Now we are talking.

Leave a comment:

• ghost55
    replied
    Wait. Are you trying to challenge Rayce to a fucking knife fight?

Leave a comment:

• Raycetpfl
    replied
    Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    TLDR:

You fucking idiot.
    This made me legit Lol.

Leave a comment:

• preschol
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Permalost
    replied
    You must not know much about knife fighting to make such a challenge.

Leave a comment:

• ermghoti
    replied
    I'm claiming the OP as my "Dumbest Post of 2017" entry. Dibs, motherfuckers.

Leave a comment:

• goodlun
    replied
    We fight. With blades anything that is legal to carry. That is 5 inches or smaller.
    You sir are a huge fucking coward. You are calling someone out knowing that they cannot legally accept your stupid ass terms.
    So fuck you, you giant ass pussy.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X