Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am officially calling you out Rayce you coward.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Tzadok
    replied
    Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
    Dipshit, or shitty trolling? You make the call!
    Depends on whether or not we are taking him seriously. I think his "LOLZ I waz trolling youz guyz" was more a defense mechanism for having is arguments smacked down with both logical well reasoned responses as well as total disregard. After his one post got moved to trollshido he then tried to school us all in take downs and their defense in the grappling forum. That one got moved to basic skills, where again he was shown to be clueless about pretty much everything he was saying. Then he came back with this death match under the rising sun bs.

Leave a comment:

• ermghoti
    replied
    Originally posted by preschool, like two days ago
    Ha ha, I trolled you all, I no care about you!
    Originally posted by preschool, today
    KNIVES AT DAWN FOR HONOR
    Dipshit, or shitty trolling? You make the call!

Leave a comment:

• Michael Tzadok
    replied
    MORTAL KOMBAT!!!

Originally posted by preschol View Post
    OK...lets just cut through all the bullshit. This site is a fraud, and when you challenge someone they curse you etc.

There is a very easy way to resolve this dispute. A challenge match. I challenged Rayce to a fight on the feet, and he dick tucked. I am just a frail little old man, and According to Rayce my martial art background is a complete fraud. I have absolutely no skills.

I said we should meet and fight and that way he could witness himself, and of course he dick tucked. That is a fact, you can bury all my posts down here in Trollville, but I know that truth and you know the truth. By the time he got to the mat to demonstrate his BJJ skills he would be unconscious.

I asked him about his stand up, who he trained with, but he refused refused to say, just repeated that he had excellent stand up skills ho did he train with?

I provided a partial list of who I trained with and simply asked him who he trained under, just give me a name. I asked several times and the best answer I got was he had a wrestler in his class once. I researchedd and researched and could not find anyone with a serious striking or wrestling background.

I kept asking with no answer. That is because the truth is, he has not put in any serious training in a legit school. He is good at ground fighting and maybe had some basic Gracie combatives but he has never trained in a real stand up gym.

This is common because BJJ guys (I am one, I trained for 3-4 years) are arrogant and live in a fantasy world. You relly believe that your training is equal to what I have gotten from professional strikers in nreal deal camps...BJJ stand up is a joke, I am sorry.

Why else woyuld a frail 54 year old man (OK...I have deadlifted 600 lbs and won many BB titles, but that was long ago) challenge a young man to a fight? Because I know what would happen. I know the type of stand up training you get in a BJJ class. It is either poor, or non existant.

That is the product of the disrespect you guys , at least the ones I have met here, have for wrestling and boxing. I posted this thread in the hopes of fostering an intelligent convo, but that never happened. I actually predicted what would happen. Name calling insults and no real discussion of the topic. I even did a little study that showed the ratio of wrestlers to BJJ artists in the UFC. Narly five to 1.

You guys are bully's. You will run over to a Wing Chun school and beat some people easily. But when you aere chakllenged by a real man with real skills, all you do is levy insults.

None of that bothered me. What bothers me is that you guys tried to bury the truth by hiding this thread dowm here where it will not get traffic.

However you can't hide the truth. Some of you are outstanding guys, like WF. Buty Rayce, et al. Your bully's and cowards. You ARE Bullshido.

Razce should have taken my challenge: I giot a oartial tear in my hamstring 2 days ago (doing a fake spinning back kick).

Now there are limitations on my skills. Therefore lets change it up: Rayce claims I train in a fake Kali program. All my skills are fake, right? We both no damn well where that true you would have accepted my challenge on the spot. You didn't. You just insulted me (I love all the down votes...did I set a record?). From the safety of your computer.

So, there is a very easy way to settle this. This is common ion the Philiines.

We fight. With blades anything that is legal to carry. That is 5 inches or smaller.

I am officially calling you out, coward.

Like I said. I am a frail little old 54 year old man with only one good leg.

Come cut me to little pieces, and you can then play in my blood.

You guys can do all you wan't to hide your true nature, as bullies. Not everyone, of course. Don't start no stuff unless you can back it up. There will be stuff.

Bury my posts as deep as you want. The truth will come out.

There is an easy way to settle this, and I can do it even without my left hamstring.

I have
    First thing I thought of when I read this:

Second thing is that you clearly need to work on your take down and strike defense because you have been dropped on and hit in the head way way too many times.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Tzadok
    replied
    I'm claiming the OP as my "Dumbest Post of 2017" entry. Dibs, motherfuckers.
    Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    That's not fair it was about me. :-( I mean I am sure this dude is gonna say something dumber... but still I mean I should get dibs.
    Already beat you both to it and laid claim. Sorry but it was just too good to pass up.

Leave a comment:

• GrouchyOldMan
    replied
    Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I thought everyone would love this.
    On behalf of the entire Bullshido community...Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• hungryjoe
    replied
    Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    LOL

Paging Omega!

Leave a comment:

• ChenPengFi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• hungryjoe
    replied
    Originally posted by goodlun View Post
    duwag
    Don't thing anyone caught the Tagolog.

I'd give odds he's never been to PI despite his proposed knowledge of the commonality of one on one blade duals.

Leave a comment:

• ChenPengFi
    replied
    Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    So you recently lost to either air or a heavy bag. Good for you .
    You really should consult a doctor before any strenuous activity. You're obese, that's how people stroke out or have a grabber I am told.

I was at a bar one time with a few friends, a TKD guy among them.
    As it happens a few hours in, he got challenged by some girl to kick something, maybe a lighter, off of someone's hand at about head high.

Motherfucker squatted low then jumped up, hit his knee on the underside of the bar loud enough to freak out everyone nearby, did some odd rebound and ended up sitting on a stool, slowly rotating and rubbing his knee going "Owwwwfuckfuckfuckfuck...".

He limped for days but he got the number!

Leave a comment:

• ghost55
    replied
    Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
    Wait. Are you trying to challenge Rayce to a fucking knife fight?
    Answer my goddamn question.

Leave a comment:

• Raycetpfl
    replied
    OK, I came back and finally found the post by Ken, which clears everything up, 100% But here is the CRAZY part!. Let me preface this by saying that one should never, ever BS about lineage. As mentioned, I received a BB from Jay White, who received a BB from Nick Sanzo, who got a BB from Jay Russel. Nick was always very clear that the BB was in Japanese JJ, and I was also always very clear about that fact.

But here is the crazy part. In terms of self defense, the Fake BB, or the Hybrid BB would knock the snot out of the BJJ BB in a real fight. At least the Hybrid system I have which may be different from TAI KAi. I will tell you this, the Tai Kai guys always looked very good, and this was before they were a BJJ school. I barely beat one of their guys in a tourney, lol.

At Nicks school, we wrestled twice a week. Real wrestling, just like HS/College wrestling. And we also trained stand up, Kyokushin Karate twice a week.

Students at our school looked very similar to he old school Gracie JJ with high level wresting.

Personally, I added Boxing, FMA's and MT to the mix, but I digress.

And again, it bears repeating that there was tremendous deception that deserved to get ferreted out. But to the OP, if, of course I could go back 7 years, if you want to learn self defense, go to the Fake Black Belt School. The sport guy will never get you to the ground in a real fight and you will beat the crap out of him on the feet. If by some miracle he does get you to the ground you will destroy him with head buts and illegal strikes. Trust me, I have trained with dozens of high level sport guys.

I know that is not the issue, but that is the ironic fact.

I have always been happy to take challenge matches. And we do have rules (no biting eye gouging etc) but I am an old and frail man now (54) and would be very little challenge for someone like you.

So this was our first exchange In MABS. This was before he wrecked his hamstring doing karate in the garage.

Leave a comment:

• Raycetpfl
    replied
    Razce should have taken my challenge: I giot a oartial tear in my hamstring 2 days ago (doing a fake spinning back kick).
    So you recently lost to either air or a heavy bag. Good for you .
    You really should consult a doctor before any strenuous activity. You're obese, that's how people stroke out or have a grabber I am told.

Leave a comment:

• hungryjoe
    replied
    I'm actually in progress with some knives from my favorite D2 tool steel.

next?

Limited Edition Commemorative BS 2017 Death Match.

Hmmmmm

Leave a comment:

• Raycetpfl
    replied
    I am not very good with sticks, but
    I feel like his care takers took his lap top away because he as getting too excited and he couldn't finish the sentence.

Leave a comment:

• BackFistMonkey
    replied
    I'm claiming the OP as my "Dumbest Post of 2017" entry. Dibs, motherfuckers.
    I think Rayce or Murphy gets to call dibs since they (along with BKR) basically worked him into the current state. I would vote Rayce because he got the challenge DEATH CHALLENGE 2017 POCKET KNIFE EDITION!!!!!!... I mean ... I guess you could knife fight him for it or something.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X