Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UNITED Drag Defense

I'll start with this. Mixed Martial Accommodations LOL
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Seems I was too late to as "how to defend against United Airlines grappling" but now I KNOW

Comment

You could also not flip out on a commercial airplane. That has a long history of success.
      "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
      DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
      Originally posted by Devil
      Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
      Originally posted by Plasma
      At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
      Originally posted by SoulMechanic
      Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
        You could also not flip out on a commercial airplane. That has a long history of success.
        Well if you want to get all serious about it...

United could have handled that situation a bunch of better ways than dragging someone bodily off a plane. Especially when the amount that they were offering for the re-accommodation was significantly less than the minimum that they were required to offer considering the length of the delay.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

Well if you want to get all serious about it...

United could have handled that situation a bunch of better ways than dragging someone bodily off a plane. Especially when the amount that they were offering for the re-accommodation was significantly less than the minimum that they were required to offer considering the length of the delay.
          Oh, unquestionably. United as an organization is 100% at fault for mishandling that guy's terrible reaction to their terrible mishandling of their terrible practice of overbooking. I'm sure legislation will result. I'm just a hair eyerolly at the hot takes/thinkpieces about how roving gangs of airlines are attacking random strangers.

DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
          Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
          At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.

Comment

Oh, unquestionably. United as an organization is 100% at fault for mishandling that guy's terrible reaction to their terrible mishandling of their terrible practice of overbooking. I'm sure legislation will result. I'm just a hair eyerolly at the hot takes/thinkpieces about how roving gangs of airlines are attacking random strangers.
            You think legislation will come from this?? Hahahahahahaha with Trump in office?? Hahahahaha just no. If anything gets legislation it would be a law to put uncooperative passengers in gitmo.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
              You think legislation will come from this?? Hahahahahahaha with Trump in office?? Hahahahaha just no. If anything gets legislation it would be a law to put uncooperative passengers in gitmo.
              There already is legislation governing this. United ignored it. When there is more than a 2hr delay before the next available flight, the legal minimum that they have to offer you for is $1400. They were offering $800, $600 below the minimum, which is why the guy initially agreed and then refused.

So I guess the new UFC poster meme probably won't fly well with you either... Though it does look to be a knock down, drag out fight:
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                You think the President writes laws? Dipshit.

Comment

There already is legislation governing this. United ignored it. When there is more than a 2hr delay before the next available flight, the legal minimum that they have to offer you for is $1400. They were offering $800, $600 below the minimum, which is why the guy initially agreed and then refused.
                  Look for restrictions on overbooking. That means airfare will go up. Oh well.

Comment

You think the President writes laws? Dipshit.
                    I was going to just post one of the many Trump memes showing him signing his many executive orders.....but nah it's too easy.

Comment

Holy shit how hard did they smash that guys face in?? His attorney is claiming he got a bad concussion and two teeth knocked out. Oh and yup he's suing.

Comment

*Blank look on face. This video contains so much bullshit I can smell it all over my gym.

Comment

Fight back?! Just lay on the ground, let them drag you out, and every time your head hits a seat say 'cha-ching,' or at least think it, because that's what is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
                            *Blank look on face. This video contains so much bullshit I can smell it all over my gym.
                            Business class bro!

Comment

semi-serious and surprisingly informative political posts moved to here
                              I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                              BILL HICKS,
                              1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                              ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X