Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sloppy judo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Sloppy judo

    I'm sure at least some of you have seen this video of the police taking down a drunk woman. Now besides the obvious argument over force, he was shitty at throwing. Seriously he had zero hip control and she got almost no air time.

    https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcne...hnique-n744426

    Any thoughts??

    #2
    Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    I'm sure at least some of you have seen this video of the police taking down a drunk woman. Now besides the obvious argument over force, he was shitty at throwing. Seriously he had zero hip control and she got almost no air time.

    https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcne...hnique-n744426

    Any thoughts??
    Good thing he studied hand to hand at the academy for 4 hours. Colorado is a safer place now that a pretty, drunk girl in 6 inch pumps has been face planted.
    The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
      I'm sure at least some of you have seen this video of the police taking down a drunk woman. Now besides the obvious argument over force, he was shitty at throwing. Seriously he had zero hip control and she got almost no air time.

      https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcne...hnique-n744426

      Any thoughts??
      so your chief complaint is he didn't take her down harder?
      Originally posted by Mr. Machette
      Lift a lot of weights and sexually assault anyone who tries step to you. Flip the script. Watch that fight turn to flight when you go for penetration.
      Originally posted by Raycetpfl
      Just for future reference dude..... when you are doing it right you don't soil your under-roos when you nail chicks.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by itwasntme View Post
        so your chief complaint is he didn't take her down harder?
        In judo it wouldn't have scored......
        The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
          Any thoughts??
          That was an Aikido throw.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by DCS View Post
            That was an Aikido throw.
            i didn't think it looked like any judo throw i had ever seen, but then again i never even got my green belt.
            Originally posted by Mr. Machette
            Lift a lot of weights and sexually assault anyone who tries step to you. Flip the script. Watch that fight turn to flight when you go for penetration.
            Originally posted by Raycetpfl
            Just for future reference dude..... when you are doing it right you don't soil your under-roos when you nail chicks.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by DCS View Post
              That was an Aikido throw.
              So Aikido only works on drunk girls in heels it seems. That seems about right.
              The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

              Comment


                #8
                There was no punching to the head which equals to = nothing happened

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                  In judo it wouldn't have scored......
                  In an judo match that would be an immediate DQ for throwing with an armbar and face-planting her.

                  I saw the video this morning, had a chuckle at "judo-like trip" or whatever the description was.
                  Falling for Judo since 1980

                  "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

                  "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

                  "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by itwasntme View Post
                    i didn't think it looked like any judo throw i had ever seen, but then again i never even got my green belt.
                    Near-leg Tai Otoshi using an armbar for leverage. DQ for throwing with armbar and face-planting on purpose.

                    The move could be legal if done with control, but not the way the cop did it. Straight up standard arm bar takedown, and very well done. I think he overestimated the amount of force he needed to use on a skinny chick wearing high heels.

                    If she isn't in need of facial recon surgery, then it's all good...
                    Falling for Judo since 1980

                    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

                    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

                    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by BKR View Post
                      Near-leg Tai Otoshi using an armbar for leverage. DQ for throwing with armbar and face-planting on purpose.

                      The move could be legal if done with control, but not the way the cop did it. Straight up standard arm bar takedown, and very well done. I think he overestimated the amount of force he needed to use on a skinny chick wearing high heels.

                      If she isn't in need of facial recon surgery, then it's all good...
                      It looked like a horrible fail on a hip throw attempt to me. I could be wrong though.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by itwasntme View Post
                        so your chief complaint is he didn't take her down harder?
                        Well I mean if your gonna overkill why not at least use correct technique. She's lucky she wasn't black or they would have emptied a mag in her back after she landed.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by BKR View Post
                          .

                          If she isn't in need of facial recon surgery, then it's all good...
                          So ironically I don't think a cop would feel the same way if he was responding to a call where drunk girl stumbled towards her boyfriend and the boyfriend broke her fucking face on the concrete.
                          The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                            It looked like a horrible fail on a hip throw attempt to me. I could be wrong though.
                            You should be use to it.
                            The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by BKR View Post
                              Near-leg Tai Otoshi
                              I have a question: should not be cop's right leg in front of girl's near leg for the throw to be a Tai Otoshi? Cop steps outside girl's near leg.

                              Straight up standard arm bar takedown
                              Agree.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X