How to defend against ultra paranoid RBSD lunatics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to defend against ultra paranoid RBSD lunatics

Lol I know one of these doofuses. He's gonna George Zimmerman someone.
    The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Losco View Post
      What are the vest techniques to defend against these crazy motherfuckers?
      Promote sane gun laws and support public education. In other words stop voting Republican, it is only enabling future generations of fucking morons with guns.
      I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
      BILL HICKS,
      1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
      ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Losco View Post

What are the vest techniques to defend against these crazy motherfuckers?
        Be White.

Comment

Throw a Twinkie, they'll pull a hamstring trying to gather their spilled tacticlol gear after they dive for it.
          "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
          DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
          Originally posted by Devil
          Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
          Originally posted by Plasma
          At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
          Originally posted by SoulMechanic
          Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Validate their social and economic concerns using neutral and non-committal language?
            Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

Throw 'em into a BJJ class for a few months. Once they realize that knee-on-belly doesn't hurt as much as it used to and that they can destroy the new incoming Day 1 newbies with their full-contact Battle Tested (TM) BJJ techniques, they won't be so eager to Triblade some random dude carrying an ounce of weed on his way back from a 7-11 for a muchie run.

Comment

Just give them a good, hearty shove.

They'll go down, and they ain't gettin' back up. At least not until they collect all their dropped kubotans.
                Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

So that's about thirty seconds for a fat RBSD guy to get up after being shoved down.

Now add about forty-five seconds to collect all his kubotans.

And that's a solid minute and fifteen seconds of him being incapacitated after just one push.
                  Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

How to defend against ultra paranoid RBSD lunatics?

Don't shop at Walmart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzw8jW0aCys

Comment

Hit them in the nose. They'll probably start crying.
                      If that doesn't work make them chase you for a little bit.
                      It should only take a few moments of viggorous activity for them to gas out.
                      Then hit them in the nose again.
                      Rinse. Repreat.

Comment

I agree. I'd use boxing. They'd sneer at the 'sport' becouse it uses gloves and has the safety of the ring but would fall to pieces after one jab.
                        Ne Obliviscaris

Comment

Originally posted by Kovacs View Post
                          I agree. I'd use boxing. They'd sneer at the 'sport' becouse it uses gloves and has the safety of the ring but would fall to pieces after one jab.
                          Boxing training will usually improve anyone's martial arts practice.
                          Plus, its fun.
                          I hope we figure out this brain trauma concern.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X