That's Racist!! (SJW trigger warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's Racist!! (SJW trigger warning)

I like watching these APLEA guys and their affiliates because I think they are silly and largely harmless.

But damn! What do these guys think they are training for? Scratch that, I know what they think they are training for. I'm also pretty confident it's not in Shelton, CT.

He says, "He comes at me 'Allahu Akbar', a.k.a. ice pick."

The shitty technique doesn't even warrant comment.

Oh, I know this was posted on April 1st. The joke is that it's not a joke.

Uke did not trigger suicide belt. 2/10.

Comment

April 1st 2017 ...

Haven't watched the video yet but the date (Presidents Day) might mean something.

Ok I watched it and ...I still think the date is relevant.
      I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
      BILL HICKS,
      1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
      ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

"Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
        DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
        Originally posted by Devil
        Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
        Originally posted by Plasma
        At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
        Originally posted by SoulMechanic
        Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
          Pls no tredd

Comment

Originally posted by HarshMallow View Post
            I like watching these APLEA guys and their affiliates because I think they are silly and largely harmless.

But damn! What do these guys think they are training for? Scratch that, I know what they think they are training for. I'm also pretty confident it's not in Shelton, CT.

He says, "He comes at me 'Allahu Akbar', a.k.a. ice pick."

The shitty technique doesn't even warrant comment.

Oh, I know this was posted on April 1st. The joke is that it's not a joke.
            Does he say, "He is coming down Allah Ackbar style with his ice pick"? Because that is what it sounds like he is saying, which for me is so hilariously funny on so many sad sad levels.
            Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
              Does he say, "He is coming down Allah Ackbar style with his ice pick"? Because that is what it sounds like he is saying, which for me is so hilariously funny on so many sad sad levels.
              Yeah. Ice picks are a bit more "death to the running dogs of capitalism!" than "Allahu akbar!"

Comment

Originally posted by Shawarma View Post
                Yeah. Ice picks are a bit more "death to the running dogs of capitalism!" than "Allahu akbar!"
                So in the extremely rare case that you would happen to encounter one of the few Communist Jihadi groups(there are about five or six of them), and you happen to be carrying a carbine, this is how you would defend yourself... Do they also teach how to avoid being sodomized by papa smurf, or keep from getting run over by flying reindeer? In all honesty the latter two things are much more likely to happen.

On a side note if you have your carbine up and ready, and you are being attacked by a guy with a knife why in the name of all that is logical would you want close distance and make it a melee fight? The most sense would be to maintain distance and start dumping rounds into him until he gets discouraged. I mean didn't anyone ever watch Indiana Jones?
                Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

If you are alone and getting stabbed at when you have a rifle in a tactical or military situation you are seriously fucking up on so many levels you may deserve to catch a few staples or a dirt nap.
                  What fucking fantasy world do these douchebags live in?

"Yeah you know when you are patrolling the neighborhood with your machine gun, all by yourself, to make sure no Muslims are kidnapping and raping kids in pizza parlors or burning down Churches or raping white women"
                  I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                  BILL HICKS,
                  1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                  ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                      April 1st 2017 ...

Haven't watched the video yet but the date (Presidents Day) might mean something.

Ok I watched it and ...I still think the date is relevant.
                      But that doesn't explain the videos posted on all the other days :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                        So in the extremely rare case that you would happen to encounter one of the few Communist Jihadi groups(there are about five or six of them), and you happen to be carrying a carbine, this is how you would defend yourself... Do they also teach how to avoid being sodomized by papa smurf, or keep from getting run over by flying reindeer? In all honesty the latter two things are much more likely to happen.

On a side note if you have your carbine up and ready, and you are being attacked by a guy with a knife why in the name of all that is logical would you want close distance and make it a melee fight? The most sense would be to maintain distance and start dumping rounds into him until he gets discouraged. I mean didn't anyone ever watch Indiana Jones?
                        Fun fact. Harrison Ford had stomach issues that day. He was actually supposed to engage in that scene in some way, but needed to run to the bathroom. Realized he still had a blank, pulled and fired and the other guy went with it and everyone loved it.

Now, I'm sure they then re shot to what you see in the movie, but still kinda funny.
                        That's the most Krav thing I've ever read. That's Kravver than a motherfucker...

Comment

Originally posted by RWaggs View Post
                          Fun fact. Harrison Ford had stomach issues that day. He was actually supposed to engage in that scene in some way, but needed to run to the bathroom. Realized he still had a blank, pulled and fired and the other guy went with it and everyone loved it.

Now, I'm sure they then re shot to what you see in the movie, but still kinda funny.
                          True, it was supposed to be a duel between the scimitar and the whip. Ford watched the guy do the dick-waving, drew the prop gun, and pulled the trigger. I don't know if there was a blank, but, yeah, the general idea was Spielberg thought, "oh yeah, there's that thing people say not to bring a knife to, right?"
                          "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
                          DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                          Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                          Originally posted by Plasma
                          At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                          Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                          Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
                            I kinda want to get this tattooed on my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                              I kinda want to get this tattooed on my ass.
                              Is gonna go next to the "THIS END UP" tattoo you already have on your ass?
                              The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X