Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unleash the dogs of war we have a new one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
    I dunno Omega, seems like mostly silly shit to me. He keeps saying "I break the wrist" or "then I break the arm" while executing techniques that would in no way accomplish those goals.
    He has a shoulder lock locked up that works. ...but it's not a great point of control while standing unless you are way stronger than who you are holding.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
      That was glorious. I almost pissed myself laughing. I started training after the Ninja and bullshit kung-fu era and my father was into kickboxing so I always knew what was up to some degree. It's so crazy people thought this was really real and some still fall for this same gimmick repackaged .
      It never gets old, does it?

Comment

Originally posted by Soulblaze View Post

Looks like a dick that likes to beat up his students.
        that's the vibe I get. They are at a 1 and he is at a 20 as far as speed and resistance goes.

Comment

That was glorious. I almost pissed myself laughing. I started training after the Ninja and bullshit kung-fu era and my father was into kickboxing so I always knew what was up to some degree. It's so crazy people thought this was really real and some still fall for this same gimmick repackaged .
          The funny part is Kinjite has several meanings, none of which have anything to do with ninjas.

1) A foul in Sumo
          2) An illegal move in Japanese chess
          3) A 1989 cop thriller, "Kinjite: Forbidden Subjects", which like many of the best 80's movies used Peter Cullen (Optimus Prime) as the trailer voice over, making it the perfect trailer for an otherwise shitty movie.

Peter C: "..."there is a world of shadow and darkess...a world you never see...a realm of secret appetites and hidden passions...a realm where nothing is taboo...KINJITE""

Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 4/03/2017 5:58pm, .

Comment

Did they add sound effects?

Comment

Originally posted by RWaggs View Post
              YES! And they sounded like FOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
                Alternately known as...

Kinji-Te, the Forbidden Fist of the Ninja

Kata Dante "In Action"
                Oh shit they changed the name? No wonder I couldn't find it. I saw that Kenji-Te video and the VS. video and assumed they weren't what I was looking for.
                Thank you for finding them.

Comment

The perfect martial art if you want to become an instructor and slap around your students without fear of retaliation, or if you're worried about being attacked by manikins.

Originally posted by RWaggs View Post
                  I think they're using pro wrestling tricks to create noisy attacks, also, high pitch noises record louder than mid-pitch, so the slappy sounds will jump out on playback anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                    Oh shit they changed the name? No wonder I couldn't find it. I saw that Kenji-Te video and the VS. video and assumed they weren't what I was looking for.
                    Thank you for finding them.
                    If I had to guess, Radford Davis changed the name from "Kata Dante" in the last 10 years or so on his materials, in order to rebrand the "kata" as his own creation/derivation.

If you like that, you're gonna love this critical expose.

You may as well just piss your drawers and run home to momma....'cuz you can't handle "KINJITE: FORBIDDEN FIST OF THE NINJA!! (Part 1)
                    http://shlepzone.blogspot.com/2010/0...r-drawers.html

Let me be perfectly clear, people: if you happen to experience a major, fear-induced bowel evacuation as a result of watching this...well, you were warned. The first 30 seconds alone could alleviate a bout of "occasional irregularity" better than Ex-Lax.

http://shlepzone.blogspot.com/2010/0...ja-part-2.html

"Grandmaster" "Ashida" "Kim" goes on to explain, this blood-curdling kata-type thing has 27 of the most lethal poison hand techniques ever devised, and that each one alone is guaranteed to "maim, cripple, or kill an opponent." I thought "maiming" and "crippling" were the same thing, more or less...maybe the techniques are so horrifying that one needs to double up on the adjectives to accurately convey just how brutal they are.
                    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 4/03/2017 6:13pm, .

Comment

Here we go. This is the guy who trained Liam Neeson for Taken. I guess that "Specific set of skills" translates directly to the Mastro Defense System.

What is it with protecting the Dalai Llama (i.e. Steven K Hayes?)...like he's the Shaolin Abbot or something.

The Mastro Handshake: Lighting fast fight finisher for bouncers
                      http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/vaul...r-for-bouncers
                      This fight ender was initially developed by Fred Mastro for bouncers, who often engage from neutral positions. The shock from the initial strike disorients the subject immediately for appropriate follow-up controls. It is part of the Fred Mastro Silat Defense System.

The Belgian born Mastro is a Silat master, celebrity bodyguard, fight choreographer, bouncer and badass. Even if you are not familiar with his work, you may have already seen it, as he taught Liam Neeson a set of skills used to dramatic effect in a number of action movies including the Taken series.

In the eyes of many, there is a clear split in martial arts between disciplines that employ trained, active resistance as a central part of their development process (Judo, Sambo, Wrestling, Boxing, Kyokushin, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, etc) and those that don’t (Aikido, kenpo, Chi Ball throwing, etc.). There are a lot of etcs in the latter category.

From this perspective, hearing that Mastro’s system is based on the obscure art of Silat likely raises dismissive impulses for some. However, Mastro is skilled in a variety of martial arts, and holds a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, for example. He even has some exposure to Ameri-Do-Te

The Mastro Handshake is a lightning fast technique executed from a neutral, non threatening position. Mastro begins by throwing a right Brachial Stun, impacting with the outer bones of the wrist. Simultaneously, a left reverse open hand strike to the other side of the head is executed.

The right hand then immediately grabs the collar.

Then – and again, there is no time for an “and” – a twisting action is used to throughly off balance the subject, and bring him down, where a near limitless number of attacks, pins, or verbal techniques can be employed.

If you only learn one bouncer technique, make it this one!

Comment

Here we go. This is the guy who trained Liam Neeson for Taken. I guess that "Specific set of skills" translates directly to the Mastro Defense System.

What is it with protecting the Dalai Llama (i.e. Steven K Hayes?)...like he's the Shaolin Abbot or something.

The Mastro Handshake: Lighting fast fight finisher for bouncers
                        http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/vaul...r-for-bouncers
                        Did you just visit disrespect to my masta?

Comment

Originally posted by Cake of Doom View Post
                          Did you just visit disrespect to my masta?
                          That picture is a prime candidate for random memery...not that I engage in that sort of thing. Somebody else could make it really work. Just sayin'.

OK, here's my best attempt.

Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 4/03/2017 6:33pm, .

Comment

He even has some exposure to Ameri-Do-Te
                            This is pretty clear.

Comment

I hate Krav-y bullshit.

Funker Tactical is all about kali and Krav . ..... yet I never see their Kali Guys put on the fencing masks and beat each other up. Its always the ballet version of kali.
                              They got some jits:

They also got ... photons:

And tommy hawks:

Comment

Dude..... you teach people that if they hit their attacker in the balls are scratch their eyes they will cease fighting and begin to cry while your students continue to uncork an ass whooping ?
                                I doubt it.
                                Ironically no. I tell guys and girls that you better make sure you have a clear shot because most guys are already prepared to get hit in the nuts, and if you're relying on eye pokes to succeed wtf are you going to do if they fail? Last week was how to compose guard to flower sweep so you can get off the ground.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X