Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unleash the dogs of war we have a new one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unleash the dogs of war we have a new one.

https://www.facebook.com/sport.alime...8259465196219/

This got forwarded to us. This guy definitely has skills but I don't think he's actually implemented most of those techniques in a live sense. See anything I didn't

I see a lot of things there I learnt in my ninja phase, all the way from flicky foot head kick to people will fall over if-this. It didn't work then, I don't believe it works now.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post

This got forwarded to us. This guy definitely has skills but I don't think he's actually implemented most of those techniques in a live sense. See anything I didn't
      I hate Krav-y bullshit.

Funker Tactical is all about kali and Krav . ..... yet I never see their Kali Guys put on the fencing masks and beat each other up. Its always the ballet version of kali.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
        I hate Krav-y bullshit.

Funker Tactical is all about kali and Krav . ..... yet I never see their Kali Guys put on the fencing masks and beat each other up. Its always the ballet version of kali.

But but but....I teach Krav-y bullshit. *snif

Comment

Kali?

Comment

But but but....I teach Krav-y bullshit. *snif
            Dude..... you teach people that if they hit their attacker in the balls are scratch their eyes they will cease fighting and begin to cry while your students continue to uncork an ass whooping ?
            I doubt it.

Comment

Boss, ze plane, ze plane...

Comment

INSTANT DESTRUCTION!
                Slap slap slap
                BOP BOOF
                KICK RIP THROW

Wait didn't Ashida Kim or Count Dante already create this style?
                I can't find the video. It was like Dance of Death or something.

Comment

That's the kind of shit that gets people killed. Adrenaline is insane. People get shot and keep coming after you, wtf is some slapping going to do besides piss them off.

Looks like a dick that likes to beat up his students.
                  Last edited by Soulblaze; 4/03/2017 5:23pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by Cake of Doom View Post
                    I see a lot of things there I learnt in my ninja phase, all the way from flicky foot head kick to people will fall over if-this. It didn't work then, I don't believe it works now.
                    In fact, since my excursion in BJJ and Judo (not a green belt), I can say categorically, That doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                      INSTANT DESTRUCTION!
                      Slap slap slap
                      BOP BOOF
                      KICK RIP THROW

Wait didn't Ashida Kim or Count Dante already create this style?
                      I can't find the video. It was like Dance of Death or something.
                      Kata Dante.

I've actually seen arguments over who created, developed and perfected that jewel.

Comment

I dunno Omega, seems like mostly silly shit to me. He keeps saying "I break the wrist" or "then I break the arm" while executing techniques that would in no way accomplish those goals.

Comment

Originally posted by GrouchyOldMan View Post
                          Kata Dante.

I've actually seen arguments over who created, developed and perfected that jewel.
                          Alternately known as...

Kinji-Te, the Forbidden Fist of the Ninja

Kata Dante "In Action"

Comment

Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
                            Alternately known as...

Kinji-Te, the Forbidden Fist of the Ninja

Kata Dante "In Action"
                            That was glorious. I almost pissed myself laughing. I started training after the Ninja and bullshit kung-fu era and my father was into kickboxing so I always knew what was up to some degree. It's so crazy people thought this was really real and some still fall for this same gimmick repackaged .

Comment

Looks like a cross between snow tiger and the kata Dante

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X