X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy shit, dude, NO ONE CARES.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Originally posted by Devil
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
    I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

One thread is enough, thanks.
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

I didn't realize it had leaked again ... Sorry I missed it.
        I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
        BILL HICKS,
        1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
        ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
          I didn't realize it had leaked again ... Sorry I missed it.
          I had a busy weekend, only just now catching up on threads, myself. No worries.
          Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

GO TO THIS WEBSITE https://cchapkido.com/ look at the pictures can you find Xman and point him out his there hahaa

Comment

Originally posted by Xman View Post
              GO TO THIS WEBSITE https://cchapkido.com/ look at the pictures can you find Xman and point him out his there hahaa
              Two years later, and I still haven't even attempted to read any of your posts or try to figure out what you're trying to communicate to us. I didn't even read the TL;DR transcript of your first post.
              Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                Two years later, and I still haven't even attempted to read any of your posts or try to figure out what you're trying to communicate to us. I didn't even read the TL;DR transcript of your first post.
                It's like he exists in a different dimension from us all and only ever appears during temporal rifts in time it self. Where he's from he's a prophet or a mesiah, a man of great intellect and wisdom. Though here, in this dimension, we humans have yet to discover a way of reliable translating his walls of mysterious and profound words.

There will be a time though. When that time comes. God help us all.
                "BJJ!!! Guard can't protect you from collapsing gym roof, tough guy!" - W. Rabbit

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	D1734CDC-E029-4EFC-9679-BABD60A4DBB9.jpg
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	4330802
                  Originally posted by Xman View Post
                  This one ?
                  King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                    The short version is that he really likes sucking old Korean dick. Although his enthusiasm over it is a bit hard to swallow......

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                      The short version is that he really likes sucking old Korean dick. Although his enthusiasm over it is a bit hard to swallow......
                      Korea invented fellatio, doncha know ?
                      Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X