X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Timer?
    replied
    Originally posted by GrouchyOldMan View Post
    I would love to address the rest of the post, but I'm stuck trying to get over the fact that this is the second time, in less than a week, that I have read someone saying they will "break every wrist" in a person's body.
    That's from Holy Moment's entry on Aikido from his "The Top 5 WORST Martial Arts." The other guy must have read it there and found the "threat" as funny as I did.

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I am just going to assume he wants some manlove since this isn't in Noobietown and if he has read the fucking forum at all he would know only Nimpo and Wing Chun have any real cred and weight.
    I don't, but since I mentioned "using my superior Aikido to break every wrist in the body of anyone foolish enough to shoot me" as a second best to hadouking my opponents, I thought people wouldn't take it at face value.

Leave a comment:

• BackFistMonkey
    replied
    Originally posted by GrouchyOldMan View Post
    I would love to address the rest of the post, but I'm stuck trying to get over the fact that this is the second time, in less than a week, that I have read someone saying they will "break every wrist" in a person's body.
    Yeah trolls and idiots who think they are witty latch onto phrases and words and just beat them to death, thinking that is how it is done. It is also "signalling" like bandanas in the back pocket and foot tapping in the mens rest room and the palm out salute that turns into a wave at Republican rallies or any other bit of subtle identifying bit of data like codes words to clue others of their ilk onto the fact that they are hip cats and are down for the underground. In this case it is signalling to other trolls ... or gay sex. It is hard to tell at times cause he did mention Aikido and Street Fighting and those topics over lap heavily.

I am just going to assume he wants some manlove since this isn't in Noobietown and if he has read the fucking forum at all he would know only Nimpo and Wing Chun have any real cred and weight.

Leave a comment:

• GrouchyOldMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Short Timer? View Post
    ... and use my superior Aikido to break every wrist in the body .

Leave a comment:

• Learning martial arts to survive in an extreme environment Please advise

I live in a shithole. Mine is one of those countries you hear something absurd, unbelievable about in the news and think, "well, of course that happened thereyieldingmeexpect a good degree of skill after five years of disciplinedthink

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X