ThePinkMan Entertainment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Because you don't know where I am, who I am or what I do.

Kind of weird that everyone everyone​ in my city keeps talking to me about it but you are completely in the dark.

Fake ass, stupid ass fat cunt.
    What city would that be, Metropolis?
    '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
      What city would that be, Metropolis?
      "Check your files" and get back to me with the answer.

Stupid fat cunt.

Comment

"Check your files" and get back to me with the answer.

Stupid fat cunt.
        Today I defeated Thanos and his entire army. It was all over the papers. But I have no paper for you right this minute to prove it, maybe Thursday..

You're shitting up yet another thread with the same crap. Now it's the thread of a NJ Bully. What this NJ Bully and I have in common is we've both posted video of ourselves to Bullshido. This means you are special and different.

It's your dime, keep in mind cross posting shitpostfests on Bullshido is usually considered a no-no, IIRC.
        '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

Comment

The irony is that all the martial arts frauds covered in Holy Moment's videos are still better martial artists than you.

Comment

keep in mind cross posting shitpostfests on Bullshido is usually considered a no-no, IIRC.
            Then, stop engaging him. If you have the higher ground, there's no reason to keep playing. Friendly advice from the guy who is willing to shitcan every post both of you have ever made. If Rock Ape was active, this would already be over.
            Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Don't lie. I bet you're typing with one hand right now.
              HM killed Dr. Kimble's wife????

Comment

The irony is that all the martial arts frauds covered in Holy Moment's videos are still better martial artists than you.
                Funny thing, there's no real evidence Frank Dux is a Lei Tai competitor, but...it was easy to bring calling out his Bullshido to the next level. Who needs certificates circle jerks? Remember when his fake image came out a few years back and I invalidated it by of proving it was counterfeit?

See the kind of miracle worker I am? Frank Dux is no match for me. All it took was some nerve and an entrance fee and suddenly I had one upped "The Secret Man" himself.
                Last edited by W. Rabbit; 10/24/2019 8:10am, .

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                  Then, stop engaging him. If you have the higher ground, there's no reason to keep playing. Friendly advice from the guy who is willing to shitcan every post both of you have ever made. If Rock Ape was active, this would already be over.
                  As you wish.

Comment

It's boring and mundane as shit.

No mecha, protoculture, power armor, or Breetai, either.

Total crap. Derivative, sterile, should I go on?
                    Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Originally posted by jnp View Post
                      Not to mention, one of the best villains in modern Sci-Fi.
                      I've wanted to see Jason Momoa cast as Raven for years now.

Comment

Originally posted by jnp View Post
                        If you didn’t read the whole book, how would you know?

In the book Snow Crash, Stephenson has an interesting take on language being a type of non-biological virus that rewrites the “neural code” for the human brain. While that’s not the first time that idea has been espoused, I found his interpretation fascinating.

Plus the main character’s name is Hiro Protagonist. I could not stop chuckling about that. Not to mention, one of the best villains in modern Sci-Fi.
                        I have to be selective about books so I usually use the first chapter as a ruler. Especially fiction, because I am usually reading about 20 nonfiction books and have room for maybe 1fun book (except it's been zero fun books since 2015)

Hiro Protagonist used to post here. He was the first guy to challenge me to a duel.

Ended up getting his butt I kicked by another Bully, while wearing Hello Kitty shorts. Wish I could find that video...

Comment

I’d straight up pay money to see the old pink man vids again

Comment

Originally posted by spacemanza View Post
                            I’d straight up pay money to see the old pink man vids again
                            I'll give you the whole shebang for a grand.
                            Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Pinkman!

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                              I'll give you the whole shebang for a grand.
                              Hey man, huge fan here. Not going to fanboy out, but I've seen every video in your martial arts frauds series. They are top tier. Bummed to see they are all private now, but I'm sure you have your reasons.

Please do me a solid and answer this question for me though man. It's been eating at me since first seeing your newer intro. What is the jingle/ song you used for it?

Comment

If I decide to start making new videos again, something you can anticipate is a compilation of Xyience commercials:

Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X