ThePinkMan Entertainment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    It's not like you will post the news source though, right?
    I think I saw you on Watchmen last night. You were the dude in the 7th Cab video, right?
    Why would someone who "already has a file on me" need any help following me online?

There's a police report and related arrests that are public information. Oh, and fucking news coverage! It should be easy for you to track down.

Don't you know me? Look the horizon. That looking shadow of doom spreading across the earth. It is I! Dan Severn's PENIS!

But no. I'm not linking here for the same reasons that almost got you re-banned two times in the last month.

Suck my mighty macho man hole till caramel nougat comes out your sinuses you stupid fat cunt.
    Last edited by Mr. Machette; 10/23/2019 4:07pm, .

Comment

The only things you've gotten banned are your own alts, I'm sure.

Were you baby_cart? There's a FMA connection there..
      You wouldn't know an FMA connection if I shoved two sticks up your ass and did the six count high / low you stupid fat cunt.

I'd say Holy Moment should do a video on you but you're not involved in the Martial Arts world.

Comment

Why are Mommy and Daddy fighting?

Comment

Originally posted by ksennin View Post
          Why are Mommy and Daddy fighting?
          Mommy is a fat stupid cunt.
          #neverforget

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
            You wouldn't know an FMA connection if I shoved two sticks up your ass and did the six count high / low you stupid fat cunt.

I'd say Holy Moment should do a video on you but you're not involved in the Martial Arts world.
            He's already done several videos on me. I'm the Snoopy in his videos that emerges from the Deadlights.

I think you need to go watch all the videos again, you're clueless.

One this is certain, of the three of us, only he and I have posted our fucking faces, like men.

Comment

Why would someone who "already has a file on me" need any help following me online?

There's a police report and related arrests that are public information. Oh, and fucking news coverage! It should be easy for you to track down.

Don't you know me? Look the horizon. That looking shadow of doom spreading across the earth. It is I! Dan Severn's PENIS!

But no. I'm not linking here for the same reasons that almost got you re-banned two times in the last month.

Suck my mighty macho man hole till caramel nougat comes out your sinuses you stupid fat cunt.
              So, no source for your crazy claim about being a hero. And afraid, so afraid, of becoming known to the community.

Are you sure you're not from the Kiwi Farms?

Comment

So, no source for your crazy claim about being a hero. And afraid, so afraid, of becoming known to the community.

Are you sure you're not from the Kiwi Farms?
                Ain't nothing nothing​ heroic about what happened. It's all bullshit. Real fucking talk, LARPer. You think this is a movie?

Stupid fat cunt.

Comment

Ain't nothing nothing​ heroic about what happened. It's all bullshit. Real fucking talk, LARPer. You think this is a movie?

Stupid fat cunt.
                  But nothing happened.

Devil uses this same trick to write his Letters to Penthouse fan fiction.

Comment

But nothing happened.

Wait, Penthouse Forum letters were not real?

Comment

But nothing happened.
                      "No heroics" you stupid fat cunt. Can you even fucking read the post you quoted? Are you fucking retarded? Do you live at home with your parents? Is that why you have no fucking clue about violence in the real world?

Shut the fuck up before I decide to take personal interest in sending you off the rails again.

Comment

I have absolutely no interest in the situation between you two.
                        Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                          I have absolutely no interest in the situation between you two.
                          Don't lie. I bet you're typing with one hand right now.

Comment

Don't lie. I bet you're typing with one hand right now.
                            Yes, but that's just because I don't use proper typing technique.
                            Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

"No heroics"
                              "No news sources" is what you meant there. You said it was in the news.

I checked, but there was no news about you to be found.

Comment

Because you don't know where I am, who I am or what I do.

Kind of weird that everyone everyone​ in my city keeps talking to me about it but you are completely in the dark.

Fake ass, stupid ass fat cunt.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X