X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Not anymore.
    His death was a ruse.

He still rules Rahway with an iron fist.
    Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Also, can I get access to the mod forum?

Comment

I couldn't get much further than page 10 of Snow Crash, and that was it. I'd rather read the encyclopedia.

I have not had a chance to read fiction in 4 years. Right now I'm still on Mattis' autobiography, with a big stack on standby.

I find it hard to enjoy fiction nowadays. The real world is stranger, as they say. Especially right now.

This is what I was reading in 1992 other than Snow Crash. It really stands the test of time.

You passed up the joys of Snowcrash for a fucking robotech novel? Holy shit. You need some culture or something goddamn.

Comment

Couldn't read Snow Crash?
          Snow Crash is one of the easiest reads in the whole genre. It's the fucking Hitch Hiker's Guide to Cyberpunk.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
            You passed up the joys of Snowcrash for a fucking robotech novel? Holy shit. You need some culture or something goddamn.
            The Robotech saga (anime and original 12 novelizations) are far superior to anything Stephenson has ever written, based on cultural influence alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
              Couldn't read Snow Crash?
              Snow Crash is one of the easiest reads in the whole genre. It's the fucking Hitch Hiker's Guide to Cyberpunk.
              It's boring and mundane as shit.

No mecha, protoculture, power armor, or Breetai, either.

Total crap. Derivative, sterile, should I go on?

Comment

It's boring and mundane as shit.
                No mecha, protoculture, power armor, or Breetai, either.
                Total crap. Derivative, sterile, should I go on?
                Well, Robotech/Macross does not have martial-arts-and-sex-trained secret-eugenics-manipulator nuns like Dune, but I do not hold that against it, either. Different works have different virtues.

I really enjoyed Snow Crash back in the day. Light and fun craziness with just the right patina of intellectual pretension. But as SF, THE DIAMOND AGE was better. And as general reading CRYPTONOMICON was Stephenson's peak. Everything after that has been diminishing returns in the fun/interesting versus bloat balance.

Comment

Originally posted by ksennin View Post
                  Well, Robotech/Macross does not have martial-arts-and-sex-trained secret-eugenics-manipulator nuns like Dune, but I do not hold that against it, either. Different works have different virtues.

I really enjoyed Snow Crash back in the day. Light and fun craziness with just the right patina of intellectual pretension. But as SF, THE DIAMOND AGE was better. And as general reading CRYPTONOMICON was Stephenson's peak. Everything after that has been diminishing returns in the fun/interesting versus bloat balance.
                  Sorry. Wrabbit fingers. Everything you said is spot on.

As usual Wrabbit doesn't know what he's talking about.

Wrabbit is a stupid, fat, ILLITERATE cunt.

Comment

Sorry. Wrabbit fingers. Everything you said is spot on.

As usual Wrabbit doesn't know what he's talking about.

Wrabbit is a stupid, fat, ILLITERATE cunt.
                    Don't look now, but you're shit posting in every single thread and contributing nothing of value for months now. Going on 7 months now.

You didn't even post in Crafty's thread on going nitrous. So much for your FMA, you probably don't even train in it.

Weak troll is weak.

You should lurk more and post nothing and just take your lessons like a good little girl.

Comment

Don't look now, but you're shit posting in every single thread and contributing nothing of value for months now. Going on 7 months now.

You didn't even post in Crafty's thread on going nitrous. So much for your FMA, you probably don't even train in it.

Weak troll is weak.

You should lurk more and post nothing and just take your lessons like a good little girl.
                      Aww, I think it's cute that you have a fan/stalker who follows you everywhere. Hopefully, Machette's not into Jodie Foster, though.
                      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Fuck this shit, man.

Comment

Weak troll is weak.
                          Well I was just in the news for standing up to multiple opponents, one armed with a gun, so I don't really need to give any consideration to the Monday night quarterbacking of fat stupid cunts.

If you really think I don't practice MA then why are you afraid to come and get your free lesson? Fucking pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                            Aww, I think it's cute that you have a fan/stalker who follows you everywhere. Hopefully, Machette's not into Jodie Foster, though.
                            How long before we ban the stupid fat cunt again?

Comment

Well I was just in the news for standing up to multiple opponents, one armed with a gun, so I don't really need to give any consideration to the Monday night quarterbacking of fat stupid cunts.

If you really think I don't practice MA then why are you afraid to come and get your free lesson? Fucking pussy.
                              It's not like you will post the news source though, right?

I think I saw you on Watchmen last night. You were the dude in the 7th Cav video, right?
                              Last edited by W. Rabbit; 10/23/2019 3:55pm, .

Comment

How long before we ban the stupid fat cunt again?
                                The only things you've gotten banned are your own alts, I'm sure.

Were you baby_cart? There's a FMA connection there..

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X