Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
    I'm going to be starting my next troll-job soon. It should be a good one

Just to be as transparent as possible, here are all the alt-troll accounts I've ever created, ranked from best to worst:

Savatuer

El Violador

Andre Bezin

FredEttishFan

Osiris

There's also RexKwonBlow3699, although he was never a real account. I just made fake quotes from him to win Dumbest Post of the Year.
    You forgot Tenzen

Comment

Originally posted by lant3rn View Post
      You forgot Tenzen
      Not me.

If a dude's not on my last, and he's also not W. Rabbit, then you've got a live one on your hands.
      Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Not me.

If a dude's not on my last, and he's also not W. Rabbit, then you've got a live one on your hands.
        I'm not sure how much trust to give. Because wasn't Osiris a black guy from Seattle, Who patrolled the streets in a superhero costume?

Comment

Originally posted by lant3rn View Post
          I'm not sure how much trust to give. Because wasn't Osiris a black guy from Seattle, Who patrolled the streets in a superhero costume?
          You're thinking of Phoenix Jones.

Comment

Not me.

I couldn't possibly write all that on the treadmill at 5mph. I can barely write a few sentences at a time @ 4.5.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
              I couldn't possibly write all that on the treadmill at 5mph. I can barely write a few sentences at a time @ 4.5.
              And, by the same token, I wouldn't want to write as much as Tenzen does in his posts because I have better things to do with my life.

Comment

But I need to make room for my Steven Universe ship videos.
                Here's an excerpt:

"A high-pitched explosion of pain emanating from inside your head consumes your senses like a shockwave of electricity. When the white-hot fog finally clears, you find yourself dangling limply off of the stalactite by your eye-socket. Several moments pass as you feebly attempt to recollect what you were attempting to do, your rail-thin neck crackling from the strain of your body. When it just about feels as if your torso is going to fall off, however, your mind kicks back in and you frantically reach up to the top of the pit to pull yourself out."

Comment

Here's an excerpt:

"A high-pitched explosion of pain emanating from inside your head consumes your senses like a shockwave of electricity. When the white-hot fog finally clears, you find yourself dangling limply off of the stalactite by your eye-socket. Several moments pass as you feebly attempt to recollect what you were attempting to do, your rail-thin neck crackling from the strain of your body. When it just about feels as if your torso is going to fall off, however, your mind kicks back in and you frantically reach up to the top of the pit to pull yourself out."
                  Dan Severn's anus?
                  Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                    Dan Severn's anus?
                    Not big enough.

It's Emmanuel Yarborough's.

Comment

Not big enough.

It's Emmanuel Yarborough's.
                      Not anymore.

Comment

I think Neal Stephenson writes his books while on a treadmill.

https://www.nealstephenson.com/news/...ll-desk-usage/

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                          I had a coworker a couple of decades back that repeatedly asked me to go to a large convention. When stating my points, among apparently big whigs, it was apparent my thought process was dangerous. Cause discussing the bridge between Judaism and Christianity.
                          JWs belong to the Jew Wannabe category of Xtians.

There are others...

In a way, they are more accurate than the standard Paulists.

Then the irony of Jews for Jesus...
                          Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by ksennin View Post
                            I think Neal Stephenson writes his books while on a treadmill.

https://www.nealstephenson.com/news/...ll-desk-usage/
                            Treadmill desks and bicycle desks are a lot of fun, but you really can't get as much work done as you'd think.

Reading is fine, writing is not. Typing is not easy, but tapping is.

If you're gonna write a longer work, it makes more sense to just work out while you dictate to a VtT system.

Comment

Treadmill desks and bicycle desks are a lot of fun, but you really can't get as much work done as you'd think.

Reading is fine, writing is not. Typing is not easy, but tapping is.

If you're gonna write a longer work, it makes more sense to just work out while you dictate to a VtT system.

Well, that may explain how his last book FALL, OR DODGE IN HELL turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by ksennin View Post
                                Well, that may explain how his last book FALL, OR DODGE IN HELL turned out.
                                I couldn't get much further than page 10 of Snow Crash, and that was it. I'd rather read the encyclopedia.

I have not had a chance to read fiction in 4 years. Right now I'm still on Mattis' autobiography, with a big stack on standby.

I find it hard to enjoy fiction nowadays. The real world is stranger, as they say. Especially right now.

This is what I was reading in 1992 other than Snow Crash. It really stands the test of time.

Last edited by W. Rabbit; 10/22/2019 11:26am, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X