Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ThePinkMan Entertainment

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    "Meanwhile, while all this stuff is going on, the scene cuts to another story-arc that’s been playing out over the last several issues of Fantastic Four. Back in the United States, crime lord Dan “The Beast” Severn is still consolidating his power in New Jersey after coming to peace agreements with both Wilson Fisk and the Maggia. His business activities under pressure from all the negative articles being written about him in the Daily Bugle, the mob boss has his henchman, Man-Mountain Marko, kidnap J. Jonah Jameson and bring him back to the warehouse he’s using as a hideout. Severn tries to intimidate old picklepuss out of printing any more articles about him, but the crusading journalist proves to be surprisingly adamant in his mission to take down the gangster’s criminal empire (One of the few times in these early years Jameson was depicted with any kind of noble quality). The scene abruptly ends, however, with Severn telling Jameson to get on his stomach and take his pants off."
    Dan Severn loves raping people.

    Comment


      Dan Severn loves raping people.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
        Its like Blackpool climbed into the ring

        Comment


          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-09-28 at 8.41.41 PM.png
Size:	300.3 KB
ID:	4330921
          Dan Severn loves raping people.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]18312[/ATTACH]
            I have always offered the occasional Jehova Witness ringing my doorbell to come inside, after making a few comments on Judaism and their beliefs. All have declined. Good play sir.
            Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

            http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

            Comment


              Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
              I have always offered the occasional Jehova Witness ringing my doorbell to come inside, after making a few comments on Judaism and their beliefs. All have declined. Good play sir.
              My father used to hide in the closet when they rang the bell, according to my mother.

              I remember this one really cute girl on my bus in high school. Adorable, but not allowed to ever see a boy outside school.

              Not allowed to celebrate birthdays either, including their own. I remember feeling very sad when I learned that.

              Comment


                Comment


                  Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                  My father used to hide in the closet when they rang the bell, according to my mother.

                  I remember this one really cute girl on my bus in high school. Adorable, but not allowed to ever see a boy outside school.

                  Not allowed to celebrate birthdays either, including their own. I remember feeling very sad when I learned that.
                  I had a coworker a couple of decades back that repeatedly asked me to go to a large convention. When stating my points, among apparently big whigs, it was apparent my thought process was dangerous. Cause discussing the bridge between Judaism and Christianity.
                  Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

                  http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                    I had a coworker a couple of decades back that repeatedly asked me to go to a large convention. When stating my points, among apparently big whigs, it was apparent my thought process was dangerous. Cause discussing the bridge between Judaism and Christianity.
                    I call them wannabe Jews.

                    There are many strains about, other than witnesses and adventists.

                    Everybody wants to be the chosen people of god.
                    Falling for Judo since 1980

                    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

                    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

                    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by BKR View Post
                      I call them wannabe Jews.

                      There are many strains about, other than witnesses and adventists.

                      Everybody wants to be the chosen people of god.
                      Tikkun olam, is the technical term for people who want to heal the world.

                      Comment


                        I'm making a new video, but it's going to take time to alter all these Jack Kirby panels:

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 8.48.05 PM.jpg
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	4330922
                        Dan Severn loves raping people.

                        Comment


                          It's moving along... It's moving along.

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-10-05 at 10.07.27 AM.jpg
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	4330927
                          Dan Severn loves raping people.

                          Comment


                            Dan Severn loves raping people.

                            Comment


                              Fun Fact: Dan Severn is actually a homunculus created by Diablo.
                              Dan Severn loves raping people.

                              Comment


                                I'm going to be starting my next troll-job soon. It should be a good one

                                Just to be as transparent as possible, here are all the alt-troll accounts I've ever created, ranked from best to worst:

                                Savatuer

                                El Violador

                                Andre Bezin

                                FredEttishFan

                                Osiris

                                There's also RexKwonBlow3699, although he was never a real account. I just made fake quotes from him to win Dumbest Post of the Year.
                                Dan Severn loves raping people.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X