Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
    It's not working.
    maybe you just need to find something that's turning the friggin wrestlers gay?

Comment

https://youtu.be/xkydmsTPmaE?t=6131
      Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

All those young faces. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

I feel old.
        Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

I timestamped the video to start at Dan Severn's training montage.

Comment

UFC is uploading a lot of old fights on their Youtube channel.

Shamrock played this one smart. Notice how he kept his ass as far away from Severn as possible when they were in the clinch.

At the end, Severn clearly went for Ken's cock to try to get out of the guillotine choke, but the Celtic enchantment in Shamrock's speedo absorbed most of the impact.

Comment

UFC is uploading a lot of old fights on their Youtube channel.
              I noticed this, too. Got a notification yesterday that UFC 1 is now online, and I was like "great, somebody else is trying to get by copyright." Then I see that it's the official channel.

Only a matter of time before Youtube says it's too violent and deletes them all.
              Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

This was originally the end of my "It's Good to Know Karate" video. I had to take that down in order for my channel to get remonetizized.

Comment

Comment

My voice sounds weird in this one.

Comment

So does your name. It's just so oddly unfamiliar.

Comment

They took the vid down. I didn't request it.

Comment

You subconsciously alowed the boxer to make you think that the fight was "not real" thus you lost

If it only had been a REAL fight......................

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Losco View Post
                            You subconsciously alowed the boxer to make you think that the fight was "not real" thus you lost

If it only had been a REAL fight......................
                            Wrong thread. Repost this on the other thread.

Comment

I've been working on a short story for the past several months. I'm not done yet, but I feel like making a video, so I'm going to create one for my other channel.

Comment

Here's a snippet of dialogue from my upcoming Coraline Fan Theory video:

"Keeping your head up takes more energy than your brittle neck can expend, so you resign yourself to only taking quick upward glances to insure you’re still climbing towards the infant. As you push your face through the murky grit, your flesh being ripped apart even more than it already was by the jagged layer of rock underneath, you can’t help but notice that the bone in the back of your empty left socket is cracked open and taking on mud. The hungry worm that had been previously attached to your face had evidently finished off your eye and wanted to move on to your brain, boring a hole straight through your orbital bone to the inside of your skull. During the time you spent trying to escape the cross there’s a good chance it at least got a piece of your gray matter, but that won’t be a problem for you. Having your brain destroyed has never affected your ability to think or comprehend what’s happening to you in this infernal world."

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X