• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
    My channel has been demonetized.
    :(

That sucks! I am sorry.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

I can reapply in about a month.

The issue is apparently over my use of copyrighted material. I'm not sure if they're talking about my actual videos, or just all the fight footage I have on my channel.
      Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

My channel has been demonetized.
        Dan Severn finally found your channel?

Seriously though that sucks.

Comment

I can reapply in about a month.

The issue is apparently over my use of copyrighted material. I'm not sure if they're talking about my actual videos, or just all the fight footage I have on my channel.
          They should tell you exactly what the issue is. I uploaded a video on one of my channels, a while back, where the radio in the truck was playing some song, and it was immediately flagged and told me the artist and song and shit. All I had to do was turn off monetization for that video, and I was back in bidness.
          Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

And to think, I finally bought an actual microphone.

Comment

And to think, I finally bought an actual microphone.
              I went with the Neewer NW-800 because cheap, but relatively awesome reviews. I use it for videoconferencing, and I'm piping it out of the FX channel on my little mixer to Reaper on one PC, and then back out of that PC into a splitter to mic inputs on 2 other boxes. Not a perfect setup, but the whole thing was under $100 I think. I have a shitty voice (see my submessenger bullshido videos), so wanted to be able to get some bass in there. I should do a side-by-side and upload it to that channel. Can send you my Reaper setup, if you want (it's nagware, but I think it's only like $60 if you want to really buy it).
              Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

probably pissed off ashida kim or dux.

Comment

Originally posted by Kravbizarre View Post
                  probably pissed off ashida kim or dux.
                  Sneak attack, striking a blow to his page under the cover of darkness/copyright infringement. Classic ninja technique, silent channel assassinations.

Perhaps you were wrong about them Holy Moment, they may not be the frauds you thought.

Comment

William Aguiar just contacted me and claims he's going to try to get Ashida Kim's website and the BDFS page shut down.

Comment

William Aguiar just contacted me and claims he's going to try to get Ashida Kim's website and the BDFS page shut down.
                      Billy Badass really means it (this time).

Comment

I remember when Phrost reviewed this:

Comment

^ I'm currently making a video about that video.

Comment

^ I'm currently making a video about that video.
                            Thank you! (?!?!?!)
                            I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                            BILL HICKS,
                            1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                            ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

I found Phrost's Amazon review of Tommy Nitro's Karate Adventures from 2005.

To be honest, it's kind of embarrassing how serious he was about an inflatable punching-bag toy that nobody even bought.

Huh, Amazon's selling this, eh? I wrote a review of the product over on Bullshido so since this is being sold here I'll add a few comments.

I realize that there's a need to tone down the violence involved involved in the Martial Arts. But the DVD accompanying this set takes that a step beyond into the absurd with quotes such as "Karate is not for attack, only self defense" and "There is no first attack in Karate".

Anyone with half a brain would realize the irony of such statements considering how such a rule would instantly transform Karate tournaments worldwide into dance competitions, not to mention the whole punching and kicking "thing".

This type of revisionist mentality is what's taking thousands of years of warrior tradition and turning it into an inoffensive passtime for hyper-sensitive soccer moms and the bratty offspring they feel are the center of the universe.

Martial Arts are for fighting. They are violent and brutal. There is no socially-redeeming quality in learning how to kick someone in the head, despite the slick marketing and misunderstood eastern philosophy that gets fed to the average person through the portrayal of the martial arts in the modern media.

So be honest with yourself when buying items like this. Your little Johnny is learning how to beat people up. If you have an issue with it, instead of trying to change (ruin) traditions to fit within your limited worldview, just don't buy Martial Arts products. Your conscience will thank you, if you're a half-decent person.

Comment

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X