• Show
Clear All

Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Penis.

Comment

Originally posted by Kravbizarre View Post
        Reality based self defence is a blanket term. It refers to shit like krav maga, isr matrix, systema ect all the too deadly and no rules shit. Military referance is thier greatest marketing tool, cos soldiers always kill people with thier bare hands and 6ft jacked seals are always getting asked to hand over thier wallet.

Is that really fundamentally different than the demonstrations and training the Hatsumi ninja crowd does?

They just trade one black uniform for another?

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
          A true Masterpenis Class video.
          I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
          BILL HICKS,
          1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
          ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

This has taught me so much about martial arts and how to train.
            The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
              Is that really fundamentally different than the demonstrations and training the Hatsumi ninja crowd does?

Correct. Same exact shit.
              The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

No, it really isn't any different at all.

As a matter of fact, it is sort of my litmus test for whether or not something has any legitimacy. If it gives me flashbacks to my time in the booj, I feel quite comfortable deeming it to be complete shit.
                Last edited by GrouchyOldMan; 4/02/2017 8:54pm, . Reason: Spelling

Comment

Mother fucker. My sarcasm meter just broke.

Comment

Ninjitsu is a made up art. Even if hatsumi's ninjitsu is made up it has developed into an art that has a structure, uniform, formalities and techniques that resemble ones (if not identicle) to something that exists elsewhere.

Rbsd styles either butcher the fuck out of something and rebrand it their own or come up with something absurd and tells you it works, cos trained killers yo. They also dont have uniform/formalities (generally) but as a rule of thumb you wear tracksuit pants and tshirt. Basically loose fitting clothes. Also the curriculums are generally easy to learn but in a bad way.

Watered down techniques and only handfuls of them. The problem is they dont spend alot of times repping these techs then put them in a sparring situation to hone them. Its more like do these 10 times then do those 10 times and now we'll run a scenario.

In conclusion its like any tasting pack. You find out what you like but dont learn enough to be really good at anything.

So are they fundamentally different? Well think of it as comparing two different flavours off bullshit. You might like one over the other but they are still bullshit.
                    Last edited by Kravbizarre; 4/02/2017 9:34pm, .

Comment

My favorite is #6: Forcefully "extracated" from the gym and beaten by your teammates in the parking lot.

Been there.

Comment

Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
                        My favorite is #6: Forcefully "extracated" from the gym and beaten by your teammates in the parking lot.

Been there.
                        Sarcasm meter broken. Seriously?

Comment

Shocking...

Comment

Facebook?

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
                              Sarcasm meter broken. Seriously?
                              Wouldn't surprise me in the least

Comment

A watercolor portrait of John Candy that my friend made.
                                Excellent. If it were Chris Farley, I'd say keep your video, your work here is done.
                                "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
                                DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                                Originally posted by Devil
                                Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                                Originally posted by Plasma
                                At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                                Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                                Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X