Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I SAID RUN H.M.!!!
    THERE IS SOMEONE IN YOUR ROOM!
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Somebody on my channel requested a workout music playlist. So here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...c65_r69x-18Duk
      Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post

needs either more cowbell, or more barber of seville.
        Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Best URL evar:

https://www.seattletimes.com /business/hm-apologizes-after-racism-charges-in-monkey-sweatshirt-row/
          Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

LOL much:
            Originally posted by jack447
            I am the one who is needing face palms for Christsake!!!!.... the same reply goes for you which I gave to Blackfistmonkey on behalf of proof go find it...

Comment

My goal is to get the video out sometime this week.

Comment

Laurie Berkner Band...huge fan.

Comment

Plodcast is up:

Comment

Here's Dux's fake ninja lineage:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Scan.jpg
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	4330382

Comment

Gonna upload the video in parts.

Starting as early as tomorrow.

Comment

Here's Dux's fake ninja lineage:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17658[/ATTACH]
                        All the way back to Sun Tzu..(what a nut job) did he have to read the art of war as part of his curriculum?

Comment

Did I say tomorrow?

I meant NOW!

Comment

Did I say tomorrow?

I meant NOW!

Hump to the top baby.
                            I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                            BILL HICKS,
                            1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                            ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Snatch, clean, and jerk: dynamic tension is hard work.

Comment

The dude who trained Jack McGlaughlin (The only Aikidoka in UFC history) just PMed me on Facebook.

Boner.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X