Comment

Go on Youtube and upvote that comment. All of you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAyaBy0qyAQ
      Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

I'm going completely apeshit.

Comment

I just Ashida Kimmed a guy I challenged to a fight. Being made a Bullshido Youtube mod was the best thing to happen to me since the birth of my son.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
            I just Ashida Kimmed a guy I challenged to a fight. Being made a Bullshido Youtube mod was the best thing to happen to me since the birth of my son.
            You bred? The world truly is going to shit.

or

Did you really just take a shit?

Checking out link now.
            Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
              You bred?

Comment

Oh holy shit I just read the comment thread. Everyone pray he comes online and challenges Omega

Comment

In all honesty I love your work, what I love even more is that the up and down votes are about neck and neck which shows the blistering amount of butt-hurt that's being delivered.

Nicely done.
                  Ne Obliviscaris

Comment

This is going very well.

Comment

This is going very well.
                      Holy shit he bought it.
                      Omega you have to fight this guy

Comment

Originally posted by Mandem View Post
                        Holy shit he bought it.
                        Omega you have to fight this guy
                        Facepalm. Seriously? I'm getting too old for this shit. What fucking PM's has he sent me? What fucking shit is this? I swear if Phrost hadn't pointed this shit out to me. Did you delete some of his comments?

What seems to be the problem here?

Comment

So far all we have is an aikidoka that weighs 220, says he trained gracie challenge style and wants to fight. Does he have any other style behind him? If hes pure aikido then i know how the fight will go down for somone his size.

Comment

I am waiting for someone here to piss off Omega honestly.
                            Ya'll keep fucking around.
                            I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                            BILL HICKS,
                            1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                            ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                              I am waiting for someone here to piss off Omega honestly.
                              Ya'll keep fucking around.
                              they're gonna be mad when he sends his daughter to beat that ass.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Machette
                              Lift a lot of weights and sexually assault anyone who tries step to you. Flip the script. Watch that fight turn to flight when you go for penetration.
                              Originally posted by Raycetpfl
                              Just for future reference dude..... when you are doing it right you don't soil your under-roos when you nail chicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
                                What seems to be the problem here?
                                I trolled some guy into picking a fight with you. My intention was to get him to come over here and loudly initiate a challenge, but he evidently figured out what your real identity is and sent you some hostile messages on Facebook (Better check your PM box. You don't often don't get notices from non-friends).

He says he's going to make you his "hobby." Dude's really adamant that all of your credentials are fake.

Originally posted by Kravbizarre View Post
                                So far all we have is an aikidoka that weighs 220, says he trained gracie challenge style and wants to fight. Does he have any other style behind him? If hes pure aikido then i know how the fight will go down for somone his size.
                                He's not an Aikidoka, he's a BJJ instructor. Before this debacle, he was arguing AGAINST all the Aikido fanboys on my video. He's a completely innocent party, as is Omega.

So this is basically what's going to happen:

Omega's the hawk, Dragon Ball is the squirrel, and I'm Newman.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X