Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
    Are you guys... FUCKING ready?
    Protip - ditch the dialup, get cable or dsl or (gasp) fiber. You won't have to string us along all night while your shit uploads to youtube.
    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

It's not uploading. I just started putting it together.
      Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

It's not uploading. I just started putting it together.
        God hates sinners.
        You are now forever out of the reach of God's forgiveness.
        I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
        BILL HICKS,
        1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
        ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

I just put it together at an extraordinarily fast pace and will be uploading it soon.

Comment

I just put it together at an extraordinarily fast pace and will be uploading it soon.
            The Big Guy says it's cool after all.
            I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
            BILL HICKS,
            1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
            ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
              The Big Guy says it's cool after all.
              Emmanuel Yarborough?

Comment

Comment

Nicely done, HM.
                  Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Now it's time for the big one.

Comment

Excellent video.
                      Thank you!
                      BILL HICKS,
                      1961-1994

---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Now it's time for the big one.
                        The lost Pinkman vs Your Mother?
                        Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Comment

I knew it was coming, but it still got me in tears of laughter. Nicely done.

Comment

Youtube is doing that thing where they partially demonetize some of my videos.

I guess some homo flagged my vids in an impotent attempt at revenge for calling Bart Vale a fraud.

Comment

Actually, I think they're just letting me know what videos they were already doing this to since I first uploaded them.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X