Did someone say monologues?

1:35....how to beat up an alligator.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bD06B067l98

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post
      Did someone say monologues?

1:35....how to beat up an alligator.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bD06B067l98
      I remember when he was the most radicalizing threat to America's youth.
      U'member?
      I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
      BILL HICKS,
      1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
      ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Something a little different but the level of crazy is high here. Also, it's hilarious that Joe fucking Lewis' go-to self defense methodology was grappling.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tWJYA0mJwuE

Comment

Something a little different but the level of crazy is high here. Also, it's hilarious that Joe fucking Lewis' go-to self defense methodology was grappling.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tWJYA0mJwuE
          He supposedly double-legged Muhammad Ali to demonstrate what he'd be in for against Antonio Inoki.
          Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
            He supposedly double-legged Muhammad Ali to demonstrate what he'd be in for against Antonio Inoki.
            So your saying he was dumb too?
            You obviously just fucking shoot Inoki.
            I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
            BILL HICKS,
            1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
            ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

I once tried to double leg an alligator

Man

I wish I only would have realized the thing about mutation i.e 8 legs before that

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                So your saying he was dumb too?
                You obviously just fucking shoot Inoki.
                Or make rules preventing him from executing anything resembling a logical offensive technique.

Anyway, I bought some props for the video today. It's biologically impossible to not feel lame walking out of a martial arts supply store.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                  Or make rules preventing him from executing anything resembling a logical offensive technique.

Anyway, I bought some props for the video today. It's biologically impossible to not feel lame walking out of a martial arts supply store.
                  So you're saying you have numbchucks now?
                  "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
                  DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                  Originally posted by Devil
                  Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                  Originally posted by Plasma
                  At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                  Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                  Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
                    So you're saying you have numbchucks now?
                    No, I don't need any more weapons:

(20:50)

I just needed a black belt because I lost my old Tang Soo Do one.

Comment

Ya'll eva been so high you wondered if you gave your new cat too much acid...

Then spent an hour wondering how awesome your life has been to have that thought ...

Then wonder ... no seriously the fucking thing is supposedly deaf but it can clearly hear shit I can see
                      Now it and it's prettier, quieter, better smelling sister in spirit can hear me think...

fuck ...

TUNA!!!

OH GOD NO NOT TUNA WHY THE FUCK !!##$#%#$$
                      BILL HICKS,
                      1961-1994

---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Then spent an hour wondering how awesome your life has been to have that thought ...

Then wonder ... no seriously the fucking thing is supposedly deaf but it can clearly hear shit I can see
                        Now it and it's prettier, quieter, better smelling sister in spirit can hear me think...

fuck ...

TUNA!!!

Owls.

Comment

fuck ...

TUNA!!!

Please tell me you didn't actually stab yourself in the leg when you posted that pic earlier.
                          go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

Here's a taste of what you homos are in for:

It’s a dangerous world out there.

Evil lurks around every corner.

Are you prepared to protect yourself and your loved ones?

[Montage of my doing karate moves on the beach or in the woods]

[Savate salute] Hello, I’m Kevin McPhee, the IFN 85 Middleweight Tournament winner. A basic consequence of being human is that we’re all extremely vulnerable. No matter where you are in the world, whether you’re walking a dark alley at night alone or snuggled up in bed with your significant other, somebody can just pop out from the shadows at any given moment and try to cave in your skull with a pickaxe. Our police forces can mitigate the dangers of the world somewhat, but they can't be everywhere at once. The cold truth is that if you ever find yourself in a violent situation, it ultimately could be up to you to preserve your own life.

Sadly, most people simply don’t know anything about self-defense and would have no idea what they’d do if they were attacked in the Street. I find this be quite sickening, which is why I’ve compiled this list of ten tips to give you viewers at least a sliver of knowledge about the realities of violence. These tips, based on the powerful Cybervision Learning Technology developed by Stanford University, are designed to be effective for everyone, irrespective of size, strength, or experience. A little knowledge can go a long way in the world of the Street.

So, without further ado, here are my Top Ten Self-Defense Tips Every Human Should Know:

Tip #1:You can’t fucking learn to fight by watching videos online
                            Last edited by Holy Moment; 3/26/2017 10:24am, .

Comment

Maybe not, but what about through aerobics?

Comment

The butthurt comments on that Aikido video are gold.
                                Some of those poor fuckers have been at it for months.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X