Comment

It won't upload.

Goodnight.
        Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
          It won't upload.

Goodnight.
          :( ahhh man. I rubbed Joe down for nothing?
          I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
          BILL HICKS,
          1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
          ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

I feel better now. You guys are great.
            Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Penis
              "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
              DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
              Originally posted by Devil
              Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
              Originally posted by Plasma
              At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
              Originally posted by SoulMechanic
              Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

I'll get it up tomorrow.

It had copyrighted UFC content so I can't put it on Youtube.

Comment

I'll get it up tomorrow.

It had copyrighted UFC content so I can't put it on Youtube.

This is an awesome video man. You worked your ass off for this. Wow, how do you not have 1,000,000 subscribers?

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/thomas.hunt...2061618495998/

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
                      This is an awesome video man. You worked your ass off for this. Wow, how do you not have 1,000,000 subscribers?
                      Still working on that UFC commentary vid you said you were going to make for Bullshido's Youtube channel, asshole?

Comment

Bosset was a friend of mine. I never got to see that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
                          Bosset was a friend of mine. I never got to see that fight.
                          The Nelmark fight or the capoeira guy fight?

In a Sherdog interview, Bossett said the Nelmark fight was mostly a Delta Jackson fest. That seemed to be how Nelmark usually fought; he did the same thing to Tai Bowden in UFC 9. Appropriately, his nickname was "The Sandman."

Anyway, what's everyone's favorite early UFC events? I'm only earning peanuts on Youtube because of the ad boycott, but I'm still going to get a new video out in a few weeks.

Comment

The Nelmark fight or the capoeira guy fight?

In a Sherdog interview, Bossett said the Nelmark fight was mostly a Delta Jackson fest. That seemed to be how Nelmark usually fought; he did the same thing to Tai Bowden in UFC 9. Appropriately, his nickname was "The Sandman."

Anyway, what's everyone's favorite early UFC events? I'm only earning peanuts on Youtube because of the ad boycott, but I'm still going to get a new video out in a few weeks.
                            Yeah, the Nelmark fight. It's weird calling him Bossett because everybody knew him as Grasshopper. My favorite UFC has always been 7 from the early years. Mostly for personal reasons.

Comment

I think the most memorable early ufc fight was when gerard gordeux litterally kicked the teeth out of that sumo's mouth.

Comment

I liked UFC 6.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X