Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Bullshido have a policy and procedure manual for running their investigations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    You could simply drop the claim.
    That would satisfy me. If he takes Judo off of his style OR enrolls and starts training in a Judo program and shows proof of that, then all past shenanigans are forgiven.
    I hit like to Pship's post where he agreed to drop his Judo claims.

Update: Now the little bastard now has edited his comment to state that he never claimed to be a green belt.
    I would take my "Like" back if I could...

Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    Fine.

See that Murphy? It's called hubris when you won't do something like this.

All Chen had to do was ask nicely.

I don't think I actually wrote down anywhere I was a green belt...

..so I'll now be known as "Belt X".
    C'mon man. You're so full of shit.
    Of course you claimed to be a green belt in Judo.
    And the fact that you list Judo as a style period when you simultaneously state that training martial arts is not worth your time
    (or a waste of your time, or whatever your comment was)
    is an insult to everybody that trains Judo and earns the right to say that Judo is their sport/style by being thrown endlessly in practice after practice.
    Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 4/02/2017 7:51pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
      That would satisfy me. If he takes Judo off of his style OR enrolls and starts training in a Judo program and shows proof of that, then all wounds are healed.
      No, you get nothing. I'm still a green belt as far as you're concerned. Cry about it forever, Mr. "I Don't Care".

Now you're trying to abuse other people's STYLE FIELDS? What kind of drug fueld narcissistic power trip are you on, Bateman?

I don't think you really understand Bullshido.net's mission. Hence this thread.

Comment

Fine.

See that Murphy? It's called hubris when you won't do something like this.

All Chen had to do was ask nicely.

I don't think I actually wrote down anywhere I was a green belt...

..so I'll now be known as "Belt X".

Bullshit, he gave you that option from the get go.
        You're just being a shitposter.

Comment

I would take my "Like" back if I could...

I can.

Comment

No, you get nothing. I'm still a green belt as far as you're concerned. Cry about it forever, Mr. "I Don't Care".

Now you're trying to abuse other people's STYLE FIELDS? What kind of drug fueld narcissistic power trip are you on, Bateman?

I don't think you really understand Bullshido.net's mission. Hence this thread.
            Keep claiming you are a Judoka with a green belt, if you feel you must, but understand that not every person on the site is going to respect that decision.
            I gave you an opportunity to start clean, with past mistakes regarding making Judo claims (at least as far as I concerned, because I cannot speak for anybody else) forgiven.
            It sounds like you agreed to retract the your Judo background claim to ChenPengFi,
            I actually hit Like to your post to show support of you taking a moral high road, and you just broke your word to another Bullshido member.
            I once honored a bet to be self-banned from the site for a period of time on a very questionable point of who won or who lost a wager just to go over board to honor my word.
            You seem to both be a liar, and to lack the integrity to honor your word.
            Ouch...
            Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 4/02/2017 8:16pm, .

Comment

Keep claiming you are a Judoka with a green belt, if you feel you must, but understand that not every person on the site is going to respect that decision.
              I gave you an opportunity to start clean, with past mistakes regarding making Judo claims (at least as far as I concerned, because I cannot speak for anybody else) forgiven.
              It sounds like you agreed to retract the your Judo background claim to ChenPengFi,
              I actually hit Like to your post to show support of you taking a moral high road, and you just broke your word to another Bullshido member.
              I once honored a bet to be self-banned from the site for a period of time on a very questionable point of who won or who lost a wager just to go over board to honor my word.
              You seem to both be a liar, and to lack the integrity to honor your word.
              Ouch...
              Says the shitposter accusing people of never leaving home, dating, having friends, OR training judo?

You REALLY took the moral high road in the Trump thread and this one. LOL Your response to basic criticism is a shitload of whining, whether it's to me, or the other people who called you out in this thread for being a bullshit artist.

I told Chen I wouldn't claim it again (not that I had recently). And it's not like I ever wrote it in my bio or about page to begin with....so what's your point again? Where did I go about recording my green belt days, aside from some older threads?

Nobody on Bullshido.net needs or wants your "opportunity", loser.

And don't make the mistake that ANYBODY on Bullshido actually respects you. From my reckoning, few do, and most people are really turned off at your posting style.

Comment

I'm not in the business of accepting William Murphy's "options".

He's an asshole, and if he wants to be play at cyber harassment under the guise of "Kyu Belt Inquisitor", then so be it.

You're just being an apologist, as usual, for the asshattery of others that suits your desires.

It's really odd how Murphy hasn't interrogated any of the last 1,000 posters who claim to have done some judo....just me, because he wasn't happy I questioned his "authority" on matters outside of BJJ and computers.

If you want to hand his kind of shitposter that kind of power...like I said over and over, be my guest.
                Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 4/02/2017 8:27pm, .

Comment

It's your thread, Fake Master of Cyber Forensics.

Blow us all away, without referencing my personal judo history, citing shit, or writing in paragraphs because those are for "masturbating English majors". Williams' words, not mine.

Holding my breath in 1...2....

Comment

Not even a very amusing one, I feel like I am watching someone break down.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                      Not even a very amusing one, I feel like I am watching someone break down.
                      Murphy's posts are pretty chaotic, I can see why.

The future of Bullshido is his cavalier, non-scholarly style of ego-driven stream of consciousness that nobody will ever bother reading because each sample is over 1,000 words?

Fine, if that's what you think people prefer, here's his shitcanned MABS thread to get you started!

Try reading Fake and PDA's responses and Murphy's stupid retorts, before you start going on about my style field and other unrelated crap.
                      Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 4/02/2017 8:34pm, .

Comment

It's your thread, Fake Master of Cyber Forensics.

Blow us all away, without referencing my personal judo history.
                        What could be more entertaining than exposing people who claim martial arts credentials but can offer no proof of them,
                        and no one with a recognized rank in that martial art can vouch that they ever trained in that martial art by personally training with them...?
                        Especially while we are on a site like Bullshido?
                        And especially when the rank claim was made about a Combat Sport like Judo?
                        We come here to expose people who make martial arts rank claims they cannot prove, ding-a-ling.

Comment

What could be more entertaining than exposing people who claim martial arts credentials but can offer no proof of them,
                          and no one with a recognized rank in that martial art can vouch that they ever trained in that martial art by personally training with them...?
                          Especially while we are on a site like Bullshido?
                          And especially when the rank claim was made about a Combat Sport like Judo?
                          We come here to expose people who make fraudulent martial arts rank claims, ding-a-ling.
                          You haven't exposed shit other than your rambling mind, and the fact that you think Bullshido's mission is to delve into the personal lives of registered members.

I'm going to report you to the Sarasota PD for online harassment. I have your real name, address, and all your posts making up shit about me, my job, my background, my personal life, my dating life, and so on. You are CLEARLY trying to cause emotional distress, per the Florida statute. You have no right.

Isn't that funny? What could be more entertaining than that? See, there's a long history of you harassing me here and demanding personal info, and you won't quit no matter how often I ask you to stop.

Maybe a "scholar" of your caliber has much better things to do than cyberbullying....but you're like, tripling down on not only your ability to violate Florida state law, but your "authority" to do so is in the name of "Bullshido.net"? A web site?? Well, let's see how your career in Cyber Forensics turns out when it becomes public knowledge you use it to engage in online inquisition.

Are you that fucking stupid? Using your real name and reputation to troll me because I won't give you personal info? Your BB and Bullshido won't protect you from the fallout from that, it's all your own doing.
                          Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 4/02/2017 8:47pm, .

Comment

Try reading Fake and PDA's responses and Murphy's stupid retorts, before you start going on about my style field and other unrelated crap.
                            See this is what I am talking about. I didn't say shit about your style field or alleged martial pedigree.

It is plenty obvious by your own words and observation that you are or pretend to be pretty fucking clueless on the technical and hands on side of martial arts. This isn't meant to be a burn, I am just surprised it is a topic of discussion but it does beg the question as to why you like and want to be involved with Bullshido. Besides of course being blessed by all these nice people and kind words.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                              See this is what I am talking about. I didn't say shit about your style field or alleged martial pedigree.

It is plenty obvious by your own words and observation that you are or pretend to be pretty fucking clueless on the technical and hands on side of martial arts.
                              This is like Murphy claiming I "troll" him whenever I provide him useful feedback. I don't troll Murphy...he's just a bitch.

Which words and observations again did I what or pretend to what not? And how are they relevant to the subject of MARTIAL ARTS FRAUD and the fact that Murphy is more interested in exposing me as a kyu fraud...than actually reading any real Bullshido case study.

Maybe you'd be better off limiting Murphy's "authority" to places like Advanced Grappling, and give him a little less quarter where it's not deserved? That's just some honest feedback...it's what I do.

Murphy is a lunatic with a posting fetish who types about 100x more words per post than I do... but he's got a pass because BJJ BB? Fine, I can see this site hasn't changed. Elitist pricks get to have their run here, and it just scares off regular joes like myself.

Murphy isn't going to revolutionize Bullshido.net investigations...he'll fiddle as the place burns. This place used to be about research and data, not witch hunts by crazy people.

What he doesn't get a "pass" on his harassing me with demands for personal info on a web forum. That's against the law in Florida....he doesn't know that? Has anyone actually verified his MS in Cyber Forensics? Of course not....because BJJ!
                              Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 4/02/2017 8:57pm, .

Comment

LOL. Piss off? Bwahahaha the irony in most of Murphy's post is, he does EXACTLY what he complains about especially, in the post where I hurt his widdle feewings. The other thread pissed you off plain and simple, this mess shows just how much. Yet, here you, CPF, BFM and itwasntme sit trying to call wrabbit out. That is some hot irony as well.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X