Click image for larger version

Name:	eating-pizza.jpg
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	4336496
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ef85cc0806a594595f15692c0c16c31f.jpg
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	4336497
    Last edited by Mr. Machette; 3/14/2017 11:14pm, .

But they're already busy roasting lard or something.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
      But they're already busy roasting lard or something.
      They had a BUCKET of Tootsie rolls at the front counter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
        They had a BUCKET of Tootsie rolls at the front counter.
        Their business model depends on their customers staying fat and only coming in for the free pizza occasionally.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
          Their business model depends on their customers staying fat and only coming in for the free pizza occasionally.
          Half of the staff were in worse shape than me. And not like a little fatter than me. I mean fooking fat.
          Upside though is the facility is huge, lots of stations for everything, it's the cheapest gym I've ever seen and $20 a month gets you free tanning, unlimited guest passes and access to any P.F. in the Nation.

Comment

Free tanning?

So on top of trying to keep their customers fat they are actively trying to give them skin cancer as well?!

Are you absolutely certain this gym isn't some sort of tax write off for Dr. Evil?

Comment

Half of the staff were in worse shape than me. And not like a little fatter than me. I mean fooking fat.
              Upside though is the facility is huge, lots of stations for everything, it's the cheapest gym I've ever seen and $20 a month gets you free tanning, unlimited guest passes and access to any P.F. in the Nation.
              I use work out there....
              A "Lunk" alarm goes off if you bang weights around by lifting heavy weight. It's kind of embarrassing. A loud siren goes off over a a sign that says "Lunk alarm" and the fat asses behind the desk will talk to you about making all the fat weak people feel bad about themselves by trying hard in front of them.

Last edited by Raycetpfl; 3/15/2017 12:04am, .

Comment

Originally posted by BJMills View Post
                Free tanning?

So on top of trying to keep their customers fat they are actively trying to give them skin cancer as well?!

Are you absolutely certain this gym isn't some sort of tax write off for Dr. Evil?
                I have seen nothing so far that would contradict your hypothesis.
                Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                I use work out there....
                A "Lunk" alarm goes off if you bang weights around by lifting heavy weight. It's kind of embarrassing. A loud siren goes off over a a sign that says "Lunk alarm" and the fat asses behind the desk will talk to you about making all the fat weak people feel bad about themselves be trying hard in front of them.
                Wait. The machines are wired to sound an alarm?

Comment

I have seen nothing so far that would contradict your hypothesis.

Wait. The machines are wired to sound an alarm?
                  I believe it's just a decibel meter or one of the fucks behind the desk control it. Yea, it's literally a loud ass siren that goes off.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                    I believe it's just a decibel meter or one of the fucks behind the desk control it. Yea, it's literally a loud ass siren that goes off.
                    Wierd. I'm not too noisy when I work out. Some clacking and clanging but I don't slam weights.
                    I don't like maxing in general. It's feels cool as hell in the moment but then it messes up my recovery and I wind up missing workouts.
                    These days I go for @ 80℅ max.

Comment

Sorry, for those of us over the pond. Is this a gym that gives gym goers pizza and tells you off if you train too hard?

Comment

Originally posted by scipio View Post
                        Sorry, for those of us over the pond. Is this a gym that gives gym goers pizza and tells you off if you train too hard?
                        You hit the nail mostly on the head. You seem to miss the buckets of sweets placed strategically around the gym, and the early bird special of bagels and donuts for people who show up to "train" before work.

Comment

Yea, it's literally a loud ass siren that goes off.
                          This would be like blasting an airhorn at a baby because you're annoyed by how loud he's crying.

You're distracting the other customers because you're too loud, so they retaliate by blasting a siren throughout the entire gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                            This would be like blasting an airhorn at a baby because you're annoyed by how loud he's crying.

You're distracting the other customers because you're too loud, so they retaliate by blasting a siren throughout the entire gym.
                            Nope. The baby has no clue that you are trying to draw negative attention to it's relatively normal behavior. This is straight up bullying and public shaming. They are proclaiming to the world(or at least everyone in their facility with ears) that you are a Lunk, by their definition someone who grunts, wears tank tops, slams weights and judges. In short they want to make their own clique of body/fitness insecure people who empower themselves by judging, bullying and attempting to humiliate fit/body secure people.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                              You hit the nail mostly on the head. You seem to miss the buckets of sweets placed strategically around the gym, and the early bird special of bagels and donuts for people who show up to "train" before work.
                              Oh dear, America, you are fucked.....

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X