Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memes That Explain Why You Don't Tell People You're a Martial Artist

Or in other words, Cringe-Fu. Trigger Warning: Katanas

Last edited by PizDoff; 3/10/2017 5:15pm, .

Your turn.

Comment

His heart is filled with sorrow, sadness and Hot Pockets.

Comment

I bring no advanced meme game but I have two videos which in each (when viewed separately or together but in their completeness) shows exactly why I don't tell people I do Martial Arts.

I could not have directed or produced a more cringe inducing and anal puckering videos. Yet here we are and these clowns are serious and have provided me with two videos to tie on the ire inducing and "OMG I don't know these people" flight from society reactions.

Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 3/10/2017 8:52am, . Reason: word salad, seriously they changed my meds ... ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh words are hard

Comment

^^^That shit doesn't even make me laugh. It makes me legitimately angry. Fucking assholes.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Another video, not a meme, but.....

Sonny Puzikas. This idiot kills me. First, he knows jack shit about unarmed combat, as you'll see from the video. Second, he is also revered by many as an expert on all things related to fighting. Both armed and unarmed combat.

Oh, by the way, did I mention that he shot a friend three times in 2012 in a makeshift shoot house because he went in blasting in near dark conditions without walking through first to make sure the house was clear? Yet, here he is. Putting himself out there in front of the world, taking people's money, taking himself seriously despite being a careless clown who doesn't know how to fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFFOoF1vBfE

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post

Sonny Puzikas. This idiot kills me. First, he knows jack shit about unarmed combat, as you'll see from the video. Second, he is also revered by many as an expert on all things related to fighting. Both armed and unarmed combat.

Oh, by the way, did I mention that he shot a friend three times in 2012 in a makeshift shoot house because he went in blasting in near dark conditions without walking through first to make sure the house was clear? Yet, here he is. Putting himself out there in front of the world, taking people's money, taking himself seriously despite being a careless clown who doesn't know how to fight.

I hate systema. ...

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                      I hate systema. ...
                      Word. What's not to hate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ-jTwfNmnA

Comment

Sunny Puzikas claims he only shot the guy 3 times. Gene Smithson claims that Sunny shot him five times.
                        https://lifekido.perfectmind.com/MySite/genes-story

I know 5 doesn't sound that much worse, but it does demonstrate a serious lack of control.

Comment

Sonny Puzikas. This idiot kills me.
                          Fucking drama queen ... sheesh...

First, he knows jack shit about unarmed combat, as you'll see from the video. Second, he is also revered by many as an expert on all things related to fighting. Both armed and unarmed combat.
                          * yawn *
                          Oh, by the way, did I mention that he shot a friend three times in 2012 in a makeshift shoot house because he went in blasting in near dark conditions without walking through first to make sure the house was clear?
                          ... fuck me ... You have got to get an article together about this douchebag and I firmly retract my earlier foot to mouth action

*cough*
                          Yet, here he is. Putting himself out there in front of the world, taking people's money, taking himself seriously despite being a careless clown who doesn't know how to fight.

and I embedded the video here out of the quote for those who are youtube lazy.

... fucking systema ... I am sorry but the Russians are seriously pissing me off in general. Stop exporting shit! Take some pride in yourself fuckers. Do Sambo or kickboxing or something.

Comment

I don't know. 3 times, 5 times, whatever. I think Puzikas said he fired 3 shots, which could've very well resulted in 5 holes if some went through an arm or a hand. But whatever. I'm going to go ahead and call it a goof if you shoot your buddy once or more.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post

... fucking systema ... I am sorry but the Russians are seriously pissing me off in general. Stop exporting shit! Take some pride in yourself fuckers. Do Sambo or kickboxing or something.
                              But Sambo is hard.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X