Bane on the IBJJF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bane on the IBJJF

Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Fortunately this is ymas so I can start on a tangent...

The footage reminded me of what a terrible movie that was. It had a completely nonsensical plot and timeline issues you would need a warp drive to fix.

And the thing is, the second movie really wasn't any better. Was Heath Ledger's performance good? Sure. But once again the plot was all over the place. The opening scene where the joker magically managed to drive a school bus into a perfect school bus sized gap in a long line of school buses is the perfect analogy of how he accomplished anything. Random, non sensical luck people somehow mistaked for evil genius.

That is all.

Oh, wait, no...

Plus yeah the IBJJF scoring is nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by BJMills View Post
      Fortunately this is ymas so I can start on a tangent...

The footage reminded me of what a terrible movie that was. It had a completely nonsensical plot and timeline issues you would need a warp drive to fix.

And the thing is, the second movie really wasn't any better. Was Heath Ledger's performance good? Sure. But once again the plot was all over the place. The opening scene where the joker magically managed to drive a school bus into a perfect school bus sized gap in a long line of school buses is the perfect analogy of how he accomplished anything. Random, non sensical luck people somehow mistaked for evil genius.

That is all.

Oh, wait, no...

Plus yeah the IBJJF scoring is nuts.
      They are taking cues from the IJF, no doubt about it...
      Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

(The Spirit of Jordan says: "And this is what happens when you betray the League of Shadows...")

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X