Mannequin Challenge: Judo Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mannequin Challenge: Judo Edition

I'm not very hip to the latest Internet fashions and viral trends, and I'd kind of written off this latest "Challenge", but a friend of mine sent me a funny video of one involving a Judo club.

So, I spent a little time on Youtube confirming this was, in fact, "a thing". Now that I've had my fill of MC videos, I can honestly say that some of them are cool, and others stupid. Gym videos are kind of common, but some of the martial arts ones are worth checking out.

The Judo ones are definitely some of those worth checking out. The "bullet-time" effect is a neat way of showing a lot of different things. Anyway, here are a few of the videos I found interesting.

Master Ken wins again.

Comment

I'm surprised people aren't commenting more on the various judo and jujitsu poses! Am I the only one who thinks this is really cool? It's like a Tossaud wax museum.

Ex post facto: why does this jiujitsu club have a whole board of compound bows? And at least one kid appears to be holding a samurai sword.
      Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 11/23/2016 6:52pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
        I'm surprised people aren't commenting more on the various judo and jujitsu poses! Am I the only one who thinks this is really cool? It's like a Tossaud wax museum.

Ex post facto: why does this jiujitsu club have a whole board of compound bows? And at least one kid appears to be holding a samurai sword.
        It looks like it's in some sort of community center. I imagine there is some sort of archery program?

Also, I didn't see a whole wall of compound bows, but different sorts of traditional bows, some recurves, some takedown type.

This is not a BJJ jiu jitsu club, but looks more like JJJ of some sort, hence samurai sword.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X