anyone used food for self defence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nutcracker, sweet View Post
    I have a funny anecdote about my Mother-in-law's Revenge that I may be coaxed into sharing. One can tell by the amount left in those small bottles (the one on the left is 5 oz.) that these are obviously lifetime supplies.
    I seriously doubt it can beat the Monkey's one about butt-chugging...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

I have a funny anecdote about my Mother-in-law's Revenge that I may be coaxed into sharing. One can tell by the amount left in those small bottles (the one on the left is 5 oz.) that these are obviously lifetime supplies.
      I enjoy hotter food than anyone else I have ever met. The girls at the Thai Restaurant are amazed by how hot I eat my pad thai.

I went to a restaurant that made hot wings in that Insanity sauce. I ate two wings and was in intense discomfort.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
        I enjoy hotter food than anyone else I have ever met. The girls at the Thai Restaurant are amazed by how hot I eat my pad thai.

I went to a restaurant that made hot wings in that Insanity sauce. I ate two wings and was in intense discomfort.

Same here.
        I grew up with chilis in the yard and on everything.

That stuff is really hot.
        It has an interesting taste too.
        Kind of like it came out of one of these,

Comment

Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
          Same here.
          I grew up with chilis in the yard and on everything.

That stuff is really hot.
          It has an interesting taste too.
          Kind of like it came out of one of these,

I assume the active ingredient is The Sweat of Beelzebub

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
            I assume the active ingredient is The Sweat of Beelzebub
            Ball Sweat of Beelzebub, no doubt...
            Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
              I seriously doubt it can beat the Monkey's one about butt-chugging...
              Mine ends with the antagonist spending over an hour in the bathroom, crying.
              Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Mine ends with the antagonist spending over an hour in the bathroom, crying.
                So, like Holy Moment's stories?
                "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
                DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                Originally posted by Devil
                Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                Originally posted by Plasma
                At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

This made me hungry. :)

Comment

I've used food for offense but that's about it.

Comment

I think Stalin used (lack of) food for seld defence in really impressive manner

You know 10 million Ukrainan ppl starving to death cause of...well

They could have been up to something you know?

Better safe than sorry yeah :cool:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X