No announcement yet.

anyone used food for self defence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've heard tell about a certain elderly lady who tried to feed her husband lots of ice cream, hoping he'd die of a heart attack or something.
    Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

Originally posted by Wounded Ronin View Post
      I've heard tell about a certain elderly lady who tried to feed her husband lots of ice cream, hoping he'd die of a heart attack or something.
      Hilary again?
      King without a crown

Comment

Throwing cayenne powder at your crazed knife wielding assailant's eyes when you don't have pepper spray etc might be a really good idea.
        Note: Wind direction must be kept at mind.

Comment

Originally posted by TyrannicMA View Post
          Throwing cayenne powder at your crazed knife wielding assailant's eyes when you don't have pepper spray etc might be a really good idea.
          Note: Wind direction must be kept at mind.
          Would you try that?
          King without a crown

Comment

Using food for self defense... well. You'd need excellent foodwork.

Comment

Originally posted by Azatdawn View Post
              Using food for self defense... well. You'd need excellent foodwork.
              Forkwork?
              "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
              DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
              Originally posted by Devil
              Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
              Originally posted by Plasma
              At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
              Originally posted by SoulMechanic
              Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

anyone used food for self defence

I think forks and chopsticks - and knives for that matter - are clearly outside this discussion, being utensils not food. Although Jackie Chan has killed many gangsters with chopsticks.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uuq_vLfbDs

Comment

Originally posted by afterdarker View Post
                    I think forks and chopsticks - and knives for that matter - are clearly outside this discussion, being utensils not food. Although Jackie Chan has killed many gangsters with chopsticks.
                    Of course when a lot of people try to use chopsticks 90% of the food ends up on the ground, so Gracie Zhu Zhitsu is the most effective system

Comment

Of course when a lot of people try to use chopsticks 90% of the food ends up on the ground, so Gracie Zhu Zhitsu is the most effective system

Comment

1000 island sauce burns worse than all the worlds sti's if it gets in your eye

Comment

Pepper spray hasn't even been mentioned

Comment

Pepper spray hasn't even been mentioned
                            There are some epic hot sauces and "food additives," out there. I personally have two that fit the bill. One is a commercial product, "Dave's Gourmet Insanity Sauce." The other is a local concoction that I had to sign a waiver to try and buy.

Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

I always have a bottle of Dave's in the fridge. It's super-economical to heat up a recipe with it, obviously. By which I mean, a drop the size of a map pin makes virgin chili rather spicey, a quarter teaspoon makes it similar to a very hot salsa.

I used to be able to eat little dabs of it off a spoon to lure in the unwary, buy I haven't tried in years, so I've probably lost that skill.
                              "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
                              DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                              Originally posted by Devil
                              Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                              Originally posted by Plasma
                              At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                              Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                              Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Originally posted by Ho Ho Homoplata View Post
                                I used to be able to eat little dabs of it off a spoon to lure in the unwary, buy I haven't tried in years, so I've probably lost that skill.
                                I have a funny anecdote about my Mother-in-law's Revenge that I may be coaxed into sharing. One can tell by the amount left in those small bottles (the one on the left is 5 oz.) that these are obviously lifetime supplies.
                                Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X