Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone used food for self defence

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    My household has multiple rice cookers, including a really nice one.
    I cannot have the rice any longer, though. Meat, eggs, greens, nuts, and dairy only. :( :( :(

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
      I eat very well as a rule and have a very fast metabolism.

      I'm eating nonfat Greek yogurt and fruit right now.
      And coffee.
      I'll do a run and a swim later.
      I also don't buy into demonizing certain foods.
      So I might very well eat a pound of pasta tonight if I feel like it.
      Remember of course that beer is pure and additive free

      Comment


        #48
        If I ever start eating meat again I think the first thing I'll do is take a trip to Hawaii

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by Mandem View Post
          If I ever start eating meat again I think the first thing I'll do is take a trip to Hawaii
          yeah, that whole raw fish salad bar thing Cheng posted one time just about had me ready to move there.
          Falling for Judo since 1980

          "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

          "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

          "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by BKR View Post
            yeah, that whole raw fish salad bar thing Cheng posted one time just about had me ready to move there.

            Funny, raw fish grosses a lot of people out.
            Wahoo/ono is one of the more unusual fishes to eat raw.
            If you have a chance do try it.
            That's one of my favorites.
            Think giant oceanic barracuda.





            That fish will fuck you up!
            They will attack even in the boat, hahahahaa...

            Comment


              #51
              Originally posted by Devil View Post
              I want to live in Hawaii. Do you have a basement? Can I live there?
              I have a one bedroom BnB near Pahoa, for a mere $40 a night - $10 off for Bullshido members! Come get bitten by a shark! See how your fucking grappling works on REAL lava!
              Attached Files
              "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

              Comment


                #52
                Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
                Funny, raw fish grosses a lot of people out.
                Wahoo/ono is one of the more unusual fishes to eat raw.
                If you have a chance do try it.
                That's one of my favorites.
                Think giant oceanic barracuda.





                That fish will fuck you up!
                They will attack even in the boat, hahahahaa...
                I've eaten Wahoo. They are found in the Gulf of Mexico, and I lived in New Orleans for 15 years. Never caught one, though.

                I ate sushi for the first time when I was 18 or 19 years old, after the Dallas Invitational judo tournament.
                Falling for Judo since 1980

                "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

                "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

                "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

                Comment


                  #53
                  Originally posted by patfromlogan View Post
                  I have a one bedroom BnB near Pahoa, for a mere $40 a night - $10 off for Bullshido members! Come get bitten by a shark! See how your fucking grappling works on REAL lava!
                  Heck that is cheaper than my current rent

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Originally posted by BKR View Post
                    I've eaten Wahoo. They are found in the Gulf of Mexico, and I lived in New Orleans for 15 years. Never caught one, though.

                    I ate sushi for the first time when I was 18 or 19 years old, after the Dallas Invitational judo tournament.
                    I wondered if you'd eaten them down there.
                    Probably taste a little different though.
                    Makes good nigiri too.

                    It just occurred to me that you might just be an old school weabo.
                    A hipster weabo perhaps?
                    Last edited by ChenPengFi; 11/18/2016 4:23pm, .

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
                      I wondered if you'd eaten them down there.
                      Probably taste a little different though.
                      Makes good nigiri too.

                      It just occurred to me that you might just be an old school weabo.
                      A hipster weabo perhaps?
                      54 year old weaboo hiptster who voted for Trump? You must be smoking some of that Maui Waui...

                      I've had grilled Wahoo, and nigiri. I can't say I remember what it tasted like though.

                      The fresh Bonito sashimi I could sometimes get in NOLA at one particular place was very tasty. It was straight from the Gulf.

                      When we were in Oregon earlier this summer, I bought a fresh tuna. I was noshing on the fatty belly while I was cutting it up to grill. Both my kids were standing there like cats waiting to be fed the same.
                      Falling for Judo since 1980

                      "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

                      "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

                      "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

                      Comment


                        #56
                        I've never used food for self-defence, but as a security guard I've had coffee thrown in my face. Luckily it was cold, but that guy got double-legged, for sure.
                        "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

                        El Guapo says dance!

                        Comment


                          #57
                          I was in a hotel once with about 10-12 work colleagues mostly female .

                          There was a rugby game on that day (was in Swansea) .

                          At about 10pm the hotel bar was flooded with rowdy drunken Scottish rugby fans who were staying at the same hotel.

                          A few of them were swaggering about looking like they hadn't yet had the fight they wanted .

                          One of them came and sat next to a guy I was with who was eating a Pizza .

                          Everybody shat themselves because he looked like a lunatic and starting talking shit to everybody in a mad Scottish accent.

                          We tried to smile and ignore him as best we could then he leaned over and took a slice of the guy I was with pizza.

                          The guy just said "do you mind?" In a pussy scared voice.

                          The Scottish dudes eyes went to beast mode and was about to respond when I jumped up and put my arm round him and said " come with me for a sec I want to talk"

                          I took him round to the other side of the bar where most of his crew was and I'm pretty sure he was expecting a fight .

                          I walked up to the bar and said "this is my room number please give this guy two large pizzas on my tab". A big smile came over his face and the barman asked where he was sitting and he pointed to his friends.

                          He thanked me and went to sit with them .

                          Next time I walked past about an hour later him and his friends where chatting to me like an old friend.

                          All the people I was with asked me what I said to him and I played it proper gangster " don't worry about it "

                          The reality was I was drunk and the company was paying the tab anyway.

                          They thought I was the man and I guess to some degree I was .
                          Last edited by PDA; 11/25/2016 7:12am, .
                          King without a crown

                          Comment


                            #58
                            ain't nothing wrong with diffusing a potentially bad situation before it starts.

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Best food for self defence?

                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWK8oPSg928

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Originally posted by PDA View Post
                                I was in a hotel once with about 10-12 work colleagues mostly female .

                                There was a rugby game on that day (was in Swansea) .

                                At about 10pm the hotel bar was flooded with rowdy drunken Scottish rugby fans who were staying at the same hotel.

                                A few of them were swaggering about looking like they hadn't yet had the fight they wanted .

                                One of them came and sat next to a guy I was with who was eating a Pizza .

                                Everybody shat themselves because he looked like a lunatic and starting talking shit to everybody in a mad Scottish accent.

                                We tried to smile and ignore him as best we could then he leaned over and took a slice of the guy I was with pizza.

                                The guy just said "do you mind?" In a pussy scared voice.

                                The Scottish dudes eyes went to beast mode and was about to respond when I jumped up and put my arm round him and said " come with me for a sec I want to talk"

                                I took him round to the other side of the bar where most of his crew was and I'm pretty sure he was expecting a fight .

                                I walked up to the bar and said "this is my room number please give this guy two large pizzas on my tab". A big smile came over his face and the barman asked where he was sitting and he pointed to his friends.

                                He thanked me and went to sit with them .

                                Next time I walked past about an hour later him and his friends where chatting to me like an old friend.

                                All the people I was with asked me what I said to him and I played it proper gangster " don't worry about it "

                                The reality was I was drunk and the company was paying the tab anyway.

                                They thought I was the man and I guess to some degree I was .

                                Power perceived is power achieved.
                                Well done.

                                We had a politician who was convicted of some other charges but he was kind of known for, among other things, being able to make traffic and other minor offenses "disappear".

                                Turns out that savvy motherfucker just paid the fines!

                                "Don't worry about it..."

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X