Clear All

How to defend against presidental elections in the USA

Drink more and post less.
    Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
      Abuse anabolic steroids more, snot more coke and post more
      Well I promised myself to do the excact opposite, but since you demand...

Comment

This about sums it up.
        Attached Files
        Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
          This about sums it up.
          Yes this was my point no 2 in the opening post but point no 1 was what techniques to use against it

I think the both scenarios are so fucked that we finally can have a situation where Wing Chun could work

My arguments to support the above mentioned thesis are kind of none but also they exist (kind of)

Comment

And people used to say my threads were dumb. I have to wonder what's in the water where you're at.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Losco View Post
              I think the both scenarios are so fucked that we finally can have a situation where Wing Chun could work
              Come on. Radioactive zombies I could buy, but Win Chun working? Please!

Comment

Whatever happens I think you should probably have started hoarding guns and beef jerky months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                  Whatever happens I think you should probably have started hoarding guns and beef jerky months ago.
                  So when the real tech and soldiers show up, they can take what they need all from one spot..

Comment

Fuck Russia, Fuck China, Fuck the middle east(except Isreal, UAE, Kuwait), Fuck North Korea.

Seriously none of those mother fuckers are a real threat.

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                      Seriously none of those mother fuckers are a real threat.
                      Indeed, y'all are your worst enemy.

Comment

I already live in one of the most isolated spots on the planet.
                        Hopefully it just won't be tourist season when the shit hits the fan.
                        Golden week might be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
                          I already live in one of the most isolated spots on the planet.
                          Hopefully it just won't be tourist season when the shit hits the fan.
                          Golden week might be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Losco View Post
                            Congrats, "my" country is a
                            shithole whose only service to the world is to act as a good place to have a good old cold war style proxy war.

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                              shithole whose only service to the world is to act as a good place to have a good old cold war style proxy war.
                              Which is why I exactly said you repeated

Same goes for every other country without oil, gas (within their own land or some "post"-colonial shithole they still basically own in slavery) and 200+ million ppl and nuclear weapons though

Im too lazy to link youtube but imagine "What a wonderful world" tune starting to play atm

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X