How to defend against presidental elections in the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Are you denying the fact that she is thoroughly corrupt?
    I will need evidence of this before I can consider it.

Until then I have to assume she is of better character than Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Evergrey View Post
      You talking about those fake news sites reporting a bunch of people investigating/whistleblowing against her suddenly turning up dead? Heh.

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/11/05...nver-guardian/

Snopes is down, looks like. Fascinating.

Punk'd by Macedonian teens. Heh.

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/progra...edonia/8003094
      I'm saying I don't believe that Gary Webb was able to shoot himself in the head 2 times with a .357 Ruger Revlover.

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post

The Super Predator speeches are enough for me to be honest. Anyone who can say the stuff she did is certainly no less racist than Trump. The Clinton Foundation investigation I also find disconcerting. The blatant lies regarding Benghazi do not show character at all, and well the FBI while not recomending prosecution because she may not have had criminal intent, and only been severely incompetent did say she violated numerous statues in handling classified material.

Which is why I wrote in a candidate of my choosing. I'm not helping either of these clowns get elected.
      Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

Great job USA ���� you have really out done yourselves this time .

Make two sandwiches one with dog shit and one with cat shit and try and decide which will taste the best before you eat one.

Problem is you are responcible for sandwich making for most of the planet.

So now we all get to eat shit sandwich regardless of your choice.

Bravo

P.s if you didn't rebel you would have free health care and no mass shootings now.
        King without a crown

Comment

I stand corrected and have to admit I wasn't considering Hillary's decades long assurance that all against her are part of a right wing conspiracy.

Probably discussed in detail during the recent discussion between Attorney General Lynch and Willie days before her interview with the FBI regarding her use of a personal server for government business.

Deleted emails after subpoena. Wiped hard drive.

Removal of files from Vince Foster's office before the FBI arrival to his office.

Cattle futures

Whitewater

Travel Gate

Bimbo eruption

Benghazi

Clinton Foundation

State Department access during her term as Secretary of State.

They left the White House, by their account, broke. 15 years later, well, they worked very hard and are not multi-millionaires. Don't kid yourself about the Clinton Foundation (Chelsea's trust fund).

MOVE ALONG. NOTHING TO SEE HERE.
          Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

You forgot Sandy "the hamburglar" Berger.
            Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

I stand corrected and have to admit I wasn't considering Hillary's decades long assurance that all against her are part of a right wing conspiracy.

Probably discussed in detail during the recent discussion between Attorney General Lynch and Willie days before her interview with the FBI regarding her use of a personal server for government business.

Removal of files from Vince Foster's office before the FBI arrival to his office.

Cattle futures

Whitewater

Travel Gate

Bimbo eruption

Benghazi

Clinton Foundation

They left the White House, by their account, broke. 15 years later, well, they worked very hard and are not multi-millionaires. Don't kid yourself about the Clinton Foundation (Chelsea's trust fund).

oh man I voted before I saw that !!!!!!

dude /...

.../s

Comment

B
                e3ngh4everazi

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                  contrl f : clinton .... 0/0
                  :(

Comment

It's a PDF. You have to actually read it.
                    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

It's a PDF. You have to actually read it.
                      Reading is for pussies
                      King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
                        Reading is for pussies
                        Cliff's notes:
                        Bill Clinton's National Security Advisor, Sandy Burger, was tapped by Clinton to review classified White House documents ahead of their 9/11 Commission testimony. Instead, Burger exfiltrated original (read: uninventoried and uncopied) classified documents from the National Archives (by shoving him in his underwear, iirc), stashed them at a nearby construction site, and later destroyed them.

Comment

Cliff's notes:
                          Bill Clinton's National Security Advisor, Sandy Burger, was tapped by Clinton to review classified White House documents ahead of their 9/11 Commission testimony. Instead, Burger exfiltrated original (read: uninventoried and uncopied) classified documents from the National Archives (by shoving him in his underwear, iirc), stashed them at a nearby construction site, and later destroyed them.
                          What was on those documents?

Comment

Cattle futures

Whitewater

Travel Gate

Bimbo eruption

Benghazi

Clinton Foundation

You mean all the shit that republicans have spent MILLIONS of tax payer money trying to prove and didnt come up with shit?
                            Fuck Ken Starr spent $40 million investigating Bill Clintion and the only thing he came up with was a blow job.
                            The Clintons has been invistagted to mother fucking death with vial and hated for years and yet when comes down to it there is never any actual actionable proof of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                              You mean all the shit that republicans have spent MILLIONS of tax payer money trying to prove and didnt come up with shit?
                              Fuck Ken Starr spent $40 million investigating Bill Clintion and the only thing he came up with was a blow job.
                              The Clintons has been invistagted to mother fucking death with vial and hated for years and yet when comes down to it there is never any actual actionable proof of shit.
                              I think she is the better option... and still of higher moral character than Trump.

Pence is a fucking loon, a right wing creationist douche.

I like Kaine. I kinda feel like he can keep his religion out of peoples privates.

Comment

What was on those documents?
                                Balls sweat
                                King without a crown

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X