How to defend against presidental elections in the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam Losco View Post
    Same goes for every other country without oil, gas (within their own land or some "post"-colonial shithole they still basically own in slavery) and 200+ million ppl and nuclear weapons though
    Well I mean the countries have to have something worth exploiting, if not natural resources, cheap labor.

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
      Well I mean the countries have to have something worth exploiting, if not natural resources, cheap labor.

Comment

Turn the middle east to glass, then spin up a bunch of solar and desalination plants. Water crisis over.

Comment

Fuck Russia, Fuck China, Fuck the middle east(except Isreal, UAE, Kuwait), Fuck North Korea.

Seriously none of those mother fuckers are a real threat.
          Your right, the real threat is ego and narcissism. Both candidates have no shortage of either.

Comment

Originally posted by Kravbizarre View Post
            Your right, the real threat is ego and narcissism. Both candidates have no shortage of either.
            Point of order. ANYONE and I mean ANYONE who is going to run to be the POTUS or fuck the leader of any country will have no shortage of ego or narcissism.

Comment

Point of order. ANYONE and I mean ANYONE who is going to run to be the POTUS or fuck the leader of any country will have no shortage of ego or narcissism.
              Your right except whenever american presidential campaigns are on its a specticle. All i been hearing for the last few months is hillary this and trump that. Fair enough updates are cool but when precious music time on the radio is replaced by two twats from another country saying why they should get the opportunity to fuck their country it gets annoying.

When putin or whatever were running it didnt get this much attension. You know what the worst part is? The fact that the media is not only corrupt in your neck of the woods but here (and im guessing the rest of the world too) aswell with nothing but praise for hillary. If they're not my potential leaders it should be covered neutrally not in favour of one.

Comment

Your right except whenever american presidential campaigns are on its a specticle. All i been hearing for the last few months is hillary this and trump that. Fair enough updates are cool but when precious music time on the radio is replaced by two twats from another country saying why they should get the opportunity to fuck their country it gets annoying.

When putin or whatever were running it didnt get this much attension. You know what the worst part is? The fact that the media is not only corrupt in your neck of the woods but here (and im guessing the rest of the world too) aswell with nothing but praise for hillary. If they're not my potential leaders it should be covered neutrally not in favour of one.

What the fuck? Seriously?
                People, I guess, really are watching ... and being "forced" to watch/listen to this unfold globally.
                I am so sorry.

But I promise you it isn't bias. It is one of those pesky fact things not so much opinion. Trump has zero experience none, shitty professional references and a stream of lawsuits follow him around for DECADES. He is completely out of touch with the average person. He will not be able to the job, and his running mate is a right wing christian nutjob. Trump literally wrote and believed very recently that Global Warming is a Chinese Scam.

The truth happens to be or have a liberal bias.

American politics have been a constant embarrassment recently, it is like some strange and grand scheme has gone horribly wrong. Like some plan the daughters made to get gay-married has spun horribly ass up and sideways.

I don't even fucking know any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                  This about sums it up.
                  I was trying to up vote that.

Comment

Your right except whenever american presidential campaigns are on its a specticle.
                    Well, what do you expect when literally unlimited spending is allowed by law?
                    $6.6 billion has been spent in total for this election.

Comment

Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
                      I already live in one of the most isolated spots on the planet.
                      Hopefully it just won't be tourist season when the shit hits the fan.
                      Golden week might be ok.
                      Just hope the entire Pacific Fleet isn't in the harbor when the enemy launches their preemptive strike.
                      Last edited by BigJim520; 11/07/2016 10:12am, .

Comment

Well, what do you expect when literally unlimited spending is allowed by law?
                        $6.6 billion has been spent in total for this election.
                        6.6 billion.... think of all the good that money could have done... flushed down the toilet of the Presidential election instead.
                        Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post

People, I guess, really are watching ... and being "forced" to watch/listen to this unfold globally.
                          I am so sorry.

But I promise you it isn't bias. It is one of those pesky fact things not so much opinion. Trump has zero experience none, shitty professional references and a stream of lawsuits follow him around for DECADES. He is completely out of touch with the average person. He will not be able to the job, and his running mate is a right wing christian nutjob. Trump literally wrote and believed very recently that Global Warming is a Chinese Scam.

The truth happens to be or have a liberal bias.

American politics have been a constant embarrassment recently, it is like some strange and grand scheme has gone horribly wrong. Like some plan the daughters made to get gay-married has spun horribly ass up and sideways.

I don't even fucking know any more.
                          RECENTLY?

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                            6.6 billion.... think of all the good that money could have done... flushed down the toilet of the Presidential election instead.
                            Advertising dollars from legitimate businesses being tied up and funneled out.
                            It is fucking bullshit.
                            Some of that was supposed to be MY MONEY.

Comment

Advertising dollars from legitimate businesses being tied up and funneled out.
                              It is fucking bullshit.
                              Some of that was supposed to be MY MONEY.
                              Obama Dollars?

Comment

Even worse in Canada.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X