2 dopes challenge all TKD fighters in ITF and the WTF style"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 dopes challenge all TKD fighters in ITF and the WTF style"

These 2 guys issued a challenge for all ITF and WTF black belt fighters. But they have tons of stipulations. If you whatsoever trained in another martial art style at any point in yor life they won't allow you to challenge them. You have to be pure ITF or WTF only.

One of the guys created his own style called FTF (Functional Taekwondo Federation style). He is willing to give you $500 if you beat him and it is free.

Basically they want to fight 15 year old kids who never had a chance to train in another style so they can feel super important. I think they are in Portland, Oregon.

Link?

Names?

Anything?

Two dopes could be me and my brother. Cept we're in Oklahoma.
    Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
      Link?

Names?

Anything?

Well he wasn't really sure about location... So have you been challenging TKD Black Belts to a throw down?
      Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

I am so glad you put this terrible thread in YMAS instead of MABS, it belongs in Trollshiido but who knows, it may get better than two dudes supposedly said blah blah .

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
          Link?

Names?

Anything?

This asshole:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=126023
          Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Comment

What the shit
              "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
              DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
              Originally posted by Devil
              Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
              Originally posted by Plasma
              At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
              Originally posted by SoulMechanic
              Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                So is it really this douche nugget throwing challenges or are you trying to toss more heat on this asshole for stealing content and vocabulary and then pretending it is his work.

Comment

This has to be a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                    So is it really this douche nugget throwing challenges or are you trying to toss more heat on this asshole for stealing content and vocabulary and then pretending it is his work.
                    I assume its him or somebody associated with him.

This is a new strain of pussy.

Comment

Why is that dude holding pads if the midget is not going to strike with any power?

DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                      Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                      At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.

Comment

He made a separate account to troll himself for some reason:

Comment

That is the most retarded shit I've seen outside of the current election.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
                            That is the most retarded shit I've seen outside of the current election.
                            Should we Pussy Bomb him?

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                              I assume its him or somebody associated with him.

This is a new strain of pussy.
                              He has soft hands for someone professing to teach fighting.

Maybe he's teaching Spank the Monkey.
                              Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X