Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karate - Self Defense Against...Bears???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karate - Self Defense Against...Bears???

Some Friday fun for everyone. I think the URL and title pretty much sums it up. Enjoy:

https://theweek.com/speedreads/64664...ts-bear-karate

Note: Obviously, due your due diligence as to whether or not the story is factual but have fun regardless.

Bears?

"Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
    DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Originally posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Originally posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    Originally posted by SoulMechanic
    Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
      Bears?

Man

You like seriously fucking

Stole my

Well no

You dindt steal anyting

YOU TOOK MY JOB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd8SmUVqVZs

Comment

Just don't play dead. That doesn't work. A friend told me that.

DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
        Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
        At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.

Comment

Just don't play dead. That doesn't work. A friend told me that.
          Some serious heat going on here, think I need a vactaion

Comment

Bears?

First rule of fighting bears: Stay out of bear bars...
            Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Bears?

The Ev loves the bears, but the bears do not love The Ev QQ

Comment

PS, because I love you all, here. Have one of the more embarrassing moments in Kyokushin history.

The bear is obviously tame, chill as fuck, not wanting to fight, and probably really drugged, too.

It, ah.

*stares at feet*

I gotta go like... do stuff.

*locks self in office*

Comment

Have one of the more embarrassing moments in Kyokushin history
                  But the music is awesome! (so many memories of my youth spent at lookong super sentai stuff).

Plus, most likely the bears trained in some compliant, not pressure tested way, and this is the reason they lost. Japanese bears should really stop with katas and modernise their training.

Finally, the guy at the end of the video staring at the karateka is priceless.

Comment

That guy just pulled a Charlie Zelenoft on a black bear.
                    "Friendly spar, bruh."
                    "RrrRRrraaaaaAAAAARRRrrwww"
                    "KIYAI!"

Comment

Originally posted by Evergrey View Post

PS, because I love you all, here. Have one of the more embarrassing moments in Kyokushin history.

The bear is obviously tame, chill as fuck, not wanting to fight, and probably really drugged, too.

It, ah.

*stares at feet*

I gotta go like... do stuff.

*locks self in office*
                      That is fucking hilarious!!!

Where I live, we have plenty of bears...grizzly bears...I frequently find bear scat on my half-acre...this guy is welcome to come try that shit on my bears any time he wants :)

Comment

Kyokushin is one of the most coolest (streetes) MA stuff there is but japanese ppl have serious issue with tortuting animals (well yeah not nearly as serious as f.e philippine, chinese or thai i.e)

But well this issue is not as strong as anothere one;

Swedish guys

And their some fucking serious issue to take it up the ass

Comment

Originally posted by MTTKDGUY View Post
                          That is fucking hilarious!!!

Where I live, we have plenty of bears...grizzly bears...I frequently find bear scat on my half-acre...this guy is welcome to come try that shit on my bears any time he wants :)
                          The grizzly population is getting higher up here too. Seeing them at the edges of the valley is not so unusual now, seeing sign is pretty common. We never go out in the woods unarmed and without pepper spray anymore.
                          Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                            The grizzly population is getting higher up here too. Seeing them at the edges of the valley is not so unusual now, seeing sign is pretty common. We never go out in the woods unarmed and without pepper spray anymore.
                            Wait...

BKR...

Bear Karate Rape.

Can not unsee.

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                              Clearly you need to call that karate guy in

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X