Gilberto Pauciullo Master of your FACE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gilberto Pauciullo Master of your FACE!

I figured surely this guy had to be covered somewhere on this site, I tried a search some stuff came up but I am lazy and didn't want to dig into every thread so fuck it, here he is again if he came up. Not going to put this in MABS cause come the fuck on there is nothing to actually investigate here.
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/vaul...elts-in-italy/
    Basically the guy claims to have more 10th dans than I care to try and copy and paste into this thread.
    Including my favorite a 10th dan in DIM MAK

He's got his own thread here:

Move over, Bob Yoder

and DCS linked his BJJEE article in the W.O.M.A.C.A.A. -- World of Martial Arts Against Child Abuse thread.

As well as the Mexed Martial Arts and Dim Mak, I'm also a fan of his 10th Dan in Ju-Hitsu.
    2018 Male Purple Belt Adult No Gi
    #2 Ranked Competitor - QBJJC

Comment

Originally posted by cualltaigh View Post
      He's got his own thread here:

Move over, Bob Yoder

and DCS linked his BJJEE article in the W.O.M.A.C.A.A. -- World of Martial Arts Against Child Abuse thread.

As well as the Mexed Martial Arts and Dim Mak, I'm also a fan of his 10th Dan in Ju-Hitsu.
      I am a huge fan of the more simple ones like the 10th dan in Self Defense.

Comment

Master of Military - Special Police force.

That's legit as fuck.

Train hard, fight easy.

Comment

World Man Seer Kung Pai Kung Fu Academy Confederation....

yeah, ok

Comment

Judging by his picture I would say he doesn't have a 10th Dan in fitness. Is he a highlander?? Even at mcdojos it would take a good century to get that many belts.

Comment

No Richard Dimitri is master of this shit he invented how to put your hands on someones face...in

The

Street

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                Judging by his picture I would say he doesn't have a 10th Dan in fitness. Is he a highlander?? Even at mcdojos it would take a good century to get that many belts.
                Aww if only the McDojos would follow the rules:

No Bullshido-ka may fight on Holy Ground, no matter who regards it as Holy
                Bullshido-ka combat is one on one only — no outside interference
                Customers must not learn about Bullshido-ka — if you are discovered, you move on
                When only a few are left, all Bullshido-ka will feel drawn to a distant land, to fight for the Prize — this is the time of the Gathering
                In the end, there can be only one — the last one will receive all the power of all the Bullshido-ka who ever lived

Comment

Translation of his certificate from Kanji into English (Courtesy of BJJEE http://www.bjjee.com/articles/bullsh...-martial-arts/)

"Consideration seriously Mature sex
                  I of man slut until the retaining clips snap into MILF sex
                  I think I have a place where you were in the old days a little Kobaka I mean sex Mature Jokei, but I want to sincerely apologize it now.
                  Because I may say was a bitch I steadily in the past, a young child it was a situation like being in considerable personal belongings have also fairly Saffle.
                  I had a job at a real estate agent of Shinagawa, but that I had to take me to the senior Mature sex that was respected was the opportunity.
                  I was surprised at first it is fellatio technique.
                  I have a place like that would be good if somehow violently Shabure of Tteyuu girl young, blowjob Mature I felt good anyway fellatio wrapping up To soggy.
                  I thing that is had been obsessed with the charm of mature woman completely in the trigger can now Shinagawa Deriheru has become a regular customer of a certain MILF shop.
                  If you use at the hotel Mature Deriheru, feel, does not it? Uplifting Become a feel like being in adultery softening.
                  Milf are the best after all"

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X