Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ninjitsu leads to immorality and satanism

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Ninjitsu leads to immorality and satanism

    https://youtu.be/oKzae5Vl20E?t=12m5s

    So I found this video from the late 80s on YouTube about how satanic cults are infiltrating US society.

    They interview this young man in prison who claims that because he got into Zen and ninjitsu, he lost his original Christian morality, and was therefore able to commit ritual human sacrifices. The link should jump to a few seconds before he makes the claim.

    The rest of the video is just a crazy record of our cultural excesses, especially in the late 80s.
    Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

    #2
    Satanism? No. But super sizing three meals a day at McDonald's? Absolutely.

    Comment


      #3
      On a more important note, they're suggesting that D&D players are part of the 'Carnal mind'.

      Silly old white people, D&D players don't have sex...
      Last edited by Bar Humbug; 8/17/2016 3:41am, .

      Comment


        #4
        Ahh, the Satanic Panic.

        BTW, the Satanic Temple is actually really awesome and doing great work these days. Their coloring book kicks ass, too.

        http://dangerousminds.net/comments/t...ly_pretty_cute

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Evergrey View Post
          Ahh, the Satanic Panic.

          BTW, the Satanic Temple is actually really awesome and doing great work these days. Their coloring book kicks ass, too.

          http://dangerousminds.net/comments/t...ly_pretty_cute
          I think I just Heard Lucifer throw up in his mouth a little.

          Train hard, fight easy.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Wounded Ronin View Post
            They interview this young man in prison who claims that because he got into Zen and ninjitsu, he lost his original Christian morality, and was therefore able to commit ritual human sacrifices.
            If he ever had his morality, studying eastern philosophy and religion wouldn't cause him to lose it. The only thing ninjitsu causes one to lose is a sense of reality.
            Originally posted by Bar Humbug View Post
            On a more important note, they're suggesting that D&D players are part of the 'Carnal mind'.

            Silly old white people, D&D players don't have sex...
            Yes they do. They are totally alone when they do it, but they do have sex.
            I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

            Comment


              #7
              I think there are still pre-school teachers in prison because some kids said they Satatically sacrificed their classmates or some shit.
              Dan Severn loves raping people.

              Comment


                #8
                Here is The Satanic Children's Activity book!

                Like the whole thing... free as a PDF. If you enjoy it make sure you support the Church with a donation or purchase.

                https://vk.com/doc2132547_437037702?...339f27e1f5f4af

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by slamdunc View Post
                  Yes they do. They are totally alone when they do it, but they do have sex.
                  You know you're right, I totally forgot about these these

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                    I think there are still pre-school teachers in prison because some kids said they Satatically sacrificed their classmates or some shit.
                    When people throw reason to the wind and start taking religion seriously that shit always happens. Witches and Warlocks are being stoned to death right now in Africa, for erection and penis size stealing


                    Originally posted by Bar Humbug View Post
                    You know you're right, I totally forgot about these these
                    My favorite part is the Laughing Man Logo...
                    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 8/17/2016 6:26am, .

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I don't know, I've watched ninjer videos and exclaimed "there can be no God" on several occassions.

                      Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                      I think there are still pre-school teachers in prison because some kids said they Satatically sacrificed their classmates or some shit.
                      Maybe not jail, but these poor bastards are still wearing ankle bracelets.

                      Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                      My favorite part is the Laughing Man Logo...
                      But why does he have a dick sticking out of his ear?
                      "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

                      Originally posted by strikistanian
                      DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                      Originally posted by Devil
                      Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                      Originally posted by Plasma
                      At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                      Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                      Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Ninjitsu leads to awesome tv from the 90s:

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by ermghoti View Post

                          But why does he have a dick sticking out of his ear?
                          That's a ball cap
                          http://ghostintheshell.wikia.com/wiki/Laughing_Man

                          Comment


                            #14
                            i thought the subject said "immortality"
                            i was getting ready to buy the outfit and the silly square-guard sword and everything
                            what a disappointment

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by AprilRains View Post
                              i thought the subject said "immortality"
                              i was getting ready to buy the outfit and the silly square-guard sword and everything
                              what a disappointment
                              I actually made the same mistake at first.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X