Judo CHOP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judo CHOP!

Yes I just said the words that we have all grown to cringe over but check out this AWESOME 1950s Pro wrestling match where they get busted out in just an AWESOME fashion.

Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

While at it might as well watch a few other 1950s pro wrestling matches.

One thing I will say there certainly was more in the way of "wrestling" then than now.
    I love the jump guard right there at the end.
    I also love the rambling.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
      Yes I just said the words that we have all grown to cringe over but check out this AWESOME 1950s Pro wrestling match where they get busted out in just an AWESOME fashion.

I wish they would have done a tomoe nage or two.
      "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
      DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
      Originally posted by Devil
      Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
      Originally posted by Plasma
      At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
      Originally posted by SoulMechanic
      Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
        I wish they would have done a tomoe nage or two.
        I think you are in luck

Comment

I'll watch again a little more closely.

DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
          Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
          At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
            I'll watch again a little more closely.
            I could be wrong they could another type of suicide throw that I had mistaken for Tomoe Nage.

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
              I could be wrong they could another type of suicide throw that I had mistaken for Tomoe Nage.
              I'll try to layer on the sarcasm heavier in my next response.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X