Olympic Judo under 66kg Mens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Olympic Judo under 66kg Mens

Probably not the place for this discussion (can't find the TMA threads on the main website)

Fabio Basile has had one hell of a day, his contest against Shikhalizada was easily one of my favourites so far

I like how you can win in Judo via Lay-and-Pray.

Edit: In case you ever wanted to know why Delta Jackson is a PitFighter and not a mixed martial artist or Olympic wrestler/Judoka, it's because he doesn't get off his opponents when he wins.
    Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Originally posted by Bar Humbug View Post
      Probably not the place for this discussion (can't find the TMA threads on the main website)

Fabio Basile has had one hell of a day, his contest against Shikhalizada was easily one of my favourites so far
      Outstanding performance, the boy has been improving a lot in the past few months.
      Pretty unbelivable considering he wasn't even the designated player to be running for the 66kg olympic slot until early 2016.
      Entered the tournament as 28th in the world ranking, exited as winner.
      I was expecting a very good performance by him but noway I would have even dared to wish for a gold..

Comment

amazing judo today!
        "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
        "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
        "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
        "Seriously, who gives a fuck what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X