Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"You are what you eat" so I made a decision...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    "You are what you eat" so I made a decision...

    To eat nothing but

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_food

    AND PLEASE

    Dont try to tell me that this "street food" fuss is only a new name for junk food in order to sell it for local hipsters at bigger price

    it is the real deal

    When you eat street food ONLY you really will be THE street

    #2
    If it looks like a taco and smells like a fish...


    Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

    Comment


      #3
      Slight flaw in your plan. Eat street food, become street food.

      You need to digest some concrete and asphalt, then get back to us.
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by submessenger View Post
        Slight flaw in your plan. Eat street food, become street food.

        You need to digest some concrete and asphalt, then get back to us.
        You have a valid point with this but mind you - eating asphalt is dangerous and is only recommended to those who already have gone through the some of almost final steps in the strevolution

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Sam Losco View Post
          You have a valid point with this but mind you - eating asphalt is dangerous and is only recommended to those who already have gone through the some of almost final steps in the strevolution
          Enigma disagrees. He'll eat anything, at least on TV. BKR bonus, he's a ginger:

          Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Sam Losco View Post
            To eat nothing but

            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_food

            AND PLEASE

            Dont try to tell me that this "street food" fuss is only a new name for junk food in order to sell it for local hipsters at bigger price

            it is the real deal

            When you eat street food ONLY you really will be THE street
            It will be a big change from your all cat diet.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by submessenger View Post
              Enigma disagrees. He'll eat anything, at least on TV. BKR bonus, he's a ginger:

              The Attention Whore Gene is separate from the Ginger Gene, although they do at times express in the same person.

              Usually in the the hottest female ginger you've seen in years...
              Falling for Judo since 1980

              "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

              "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

              "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                If it looks like a taco and smells like a fish...


                I hear that washing the taco before eating it does wonders for palatability.
                Falling for Judo since 1980

                "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

                "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

                "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

                Comment


                  #9
                  Apparently, I've been surviving my entire life on a diet of excellence.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                    It will be a big change from your all cat diet.
                    ooh, urban safari time
                    here doggy doggy doggy
                    into the panel van you go

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Devil View Post
                      Apparently, I've been surviving my entire life on a diet of excellence.
                      you mean the al qaeda cookbook?

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by AprilRains View Post
                        ooh, urban safari time
                        here doggy doggy doggy
                        into the panel van you go
                        You did get my joke though right??

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                          You did get my joke though right??
                          spell it out. don't be a pussy.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by AprilRains View Post
                            spell it out. don't be a pussy.
                            Hahaha hahaha. I can't tell if you're the worst troll or the best.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                              Hahaha hahaha. I can't tell if you're the worst troll or the best.
                              i suggest you decide i'm the best. then you can enjoy my antics instead of needlessly angering and disgusting yourself. you'll be happier until you aren't. then you can hate me twice as much.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X