"Master Wong challenge any boxer!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Master Wong challenge any boxer!"

Master Wong schools us on why there are no true Scottsmen, boxing doesn't work on the street, your fists are delicate whisps of fiberglass spun fine as angels hair (they will shatter at the slightest hint of resistance), Wong will totally push your shit in with Chun but he's not gonna today becuase he has nothing to prove and you're sick in the dick for touching in class.
    Enjoy the Bullshido my friends. I think The Master here hits all points.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l0PDp-ATvJU.

Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Master Wong schools us on why there are no true Scottsmen, boxing doesn't work on the street, your fists are delicate whisps of fiberglass spun fine as angels hair (they will shatter at the slightest hint of resistance), Wong will totally push your shit in with Chun but he's not gonna today becuase he has nothing to prove and you're sick in the dick for touching in class.
    Enjoy the Bullshido my friends. I think The Master here hits all points.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l0PDp-ATvJU.
    That was 3:34 too long despite that I have missed MasterWong.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Published on Oct 1, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Giant View Post
        Published on Oct 1, 2014
        It's the first I've seen of this. Of course I don't spend a lot of time researching Chun propaganda...

Comment

It's the first I've seen of this. Of course I don't spend a lot of time researching Chun propaganda...
          He did a butterfly knife review a few years ago which had me in tears.

Here is a 2009 thread about him.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=87982
          “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
          BILL HICKS,
          1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
          ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Haha!
            I love this guy for all the Wong reasons!

Comment

Haha!
              I love this guy for all the Wong reasons!
              Have to admit he's entertaining.

Comment

I'll fight him under MMA rules. How do you guys feel about butt scooting?

Comment

I'm pretty sure Master Wong orgasmed in that knife vid.
                  The masters perfected Karate. What fool is there today that can step forward and perfect perfection -- From the introduction to the book "Shoto-Kan Karate-The Ultimate in Self-Defense" written by Peter Ventresca

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                    I'll fight him under MMA rules. How do you guys feel about butt scooting?
                    I would perfer you not represent bjj-fighters at this time.
                    The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Originally posted by Speaks Softly View Post
                      I'm pretty sure Master Wong orgasmed in that knife vid.
                      Watch what you say mayne, it'll be BANG and a POW and Wong will BUS YOU UP AND EAT YOU ALIVE.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                        I would perfer you not represent bjj-fighters at this time.
                        I was more thinking of going for the Inoki school of kicking his shins until he taps.

Comment

I was more thinking of going for the Inoki school of kicking his shins until he taps.
                          Ha like you could pull off what Inoki did, that guy was handed a bunch of shitty rules at the last moment and fucked Ali up.
                          Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
                          –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                            Ha like you could pull off what Inoki did, that guy was handed a bunch of shitty rules at the last moment and fucked Ali up.
                            Thankfully I am not fighting the greatest boxer of all time.

Comment

Thankfully I am not fighting the greatest boxer of all time.
                              Or a ninja.
                              "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
                              DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                              Originally posted by Devil
                              Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                              Originally posted by Plasma
                              At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                              Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                              Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X