Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Georgette Oden

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Georgette Oden

    Dude, you around? I don't care if you like me or not, there is work to be done and women in danger in Texas. Get at me.

    #2
    Looks like she is still active on her Blog
    http://georgetteoden.blogspot.com/
    You might want to reach out to her there.

    Comment


      #3
      I dropped her an email on her blog and referenced this thread. Any additional information that can be provided in case she is lurking or if anyone else can assist?

      Comment


        #4
        Communication has been facilitated; please don't harass her further with this.
        Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

        Comment


          #5
          Thanks all. I will contact her tomorrow.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by datdamnmachine View Post
            I dropped her an email on her blog and referenced this thread. Any additional information that can be provided in case she is lurking or if anyone else can assist?
            Nah, you're in, blind, at which point you get the info, or you're not. We don't do this publicly. I learned my lesson with the IBJJF. This is as big a problem, if not more. So it stays on the low.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by The Villain View Post
              Dude, you around? I don't care if you like me or not, there is work to be done and women in danger in Texas. Get at me.
              Let this be the last time I have to say this...

              I don't care for your narcissistic, demanding, manipulative and yes, mentally unbalanced ways.

              I'm not the police.

              I'm not any kind of one-person investigation and enforcement arm of common decency.

              If you know of if someone in danger, do something about it.

              If you just want relevance, I'm afraid I'm unwilling to help you out with that.

              You have had my email and other means of contacting me for years. You just want attention.

              I'm done with you.

              http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=95239
              Head of BJJ Investigations

              Comment


                #8
                another man tells women what do to, and pretends to be helping women. trust me villain, this isn't new to us. you just got told.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Anyone else want popcorn, while I'm making it?

                  (edit: Moved from MABS)
                  Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    What the actual fuck? I figured you were a Bullshido investigator that specialized in sex crimes against women by creepy ass networks. I was wrong. You aren't that person and I apologize for thinking that you had any redeeming value.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by AprilRains View Post
                      another man tells women what do to, and pretends to be helping women. trust me villain, this isn't new to us. you just got told.
                      That legit makes no sense.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by The Villain View Post
                        That legit makes no sense.
                        shut up, idiot. you're ordering women around? sit the fuck down and be quiet.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by The Villain View Post
                          What the actual fuck? I figured you were a Bullshido investigator that specialized in sex crimes against women by creepy ass networks. I was wrong. You aren't that person and I apologize for thinking that you had any redeeming value.
                          another man decides which women are legit? yeah, this is familiar too. shut up and sit down. why can't you do your own work, are you not man enough? steroids get to your brain?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by AprilRains View Post
                            shut up, idiot. you're ordering women around? sit the fuck down and be quiet.
                            Fuck off asshole.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by The Villain View Post
                              Fuck off asshole.
                              try making me, you fake ass black belt motherfucker. that took me like three minutes to find out.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X