Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The old butt flop-aro

https://www.facebook.com/welovebjj/v...7771984961615/

I really think that if you flop on your ass the other guy should get take down points.
    Not talking about a guard pull just the good old flop right to your ass thing.
    I do not fault the miyoa bros for playing the game the way they play it. I just don't think its good for BJJ as a whole
    However that being said I what ever.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Honestly, it's the butt scooter is the one moving forward to engage there. There other guy is the one moving backwards and disengaging.

Comment

Everyone involved should commit seppeku (sp).

Comment

Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Originally posted by plasma View Post
          Honestly, it's the butt scooter is the one moving forward to engage there. There other guy is the one moving backwards and disengaging.
          Yeah, I was thinking the standing guy was going to get a foul. That rule is pretty weird.
          "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
          DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
          Originally posted by Devil
          Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
          Originally posted by Plasma
          At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
          Originally posted by SoulMechanic
          Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Personally I think you should be allowed to kick to the head of a butt-scooter.
            The masters perfected Karate. What fool is there today that can step forward and perfect perfection -- From the introduction to the book "Shoto-Kan Karate-The Ultimate in Self-Defense" written by Peter Ventresca

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
              https://www.facebook.com/welovebjj/v...7771984961615/

I really think that if you flop on your ass the other guy should get take down points.
              Not talking about a guard pull just the good old flop right to your ass thing.
              I do not fault the miyoa bros for playing the game the way they play it. I just don't think its good for BJJ as a whole
              However that being said I what ever.
              The music was perfect, LOL!

My bjj coach says god kills a kitten every time someone butt-flops.
              Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by plasma View Post
                I admire him for not busting a gut laughing at the flopper.
                Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

On a related note, everybody watch my BJJ instructional video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFvkr6GBWLw
                  "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
                  DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                  Originally posted by Devil
                  Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                  Originally posted by Plasma
                  At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                  Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                  Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X